The Manchester United Thread

is he not off to real thougth that was the plan all a long

What i thought but for some reason some still reporting liverpool intrest, they've signed that moreno also? great business from them this summer imo.

Falcao is off to Madrid lots of reports last few weeks saying deal almost done. Dout Pool would pay his huge wages either tbh. Don't think pool have improved at all with there signings!

Ballbags saying that talks are ongoing with Madrid over Di Maria, just a game off chess atm between both clubs.

DAVID MOYES EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United never gave me time to succeed or fail | Mail Online

Very interesting article. No one will deny that he doesn't deserve to be sacked but the way it was handled could definitely have been much better

Ridicolous comments from him if you ask me. He had more time then most clubs would give him, given how bad the first team played. You don't just take over the champions, strengthen the squad with 2 major signings and expect to keep the job when the club is at 7th place.

DAVID MOYES EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United never gave me time to succeed or fail | Mail Online

Very interesting article. No one will deny that he doesn't deserve to be sacked but the way it was handled could definitely have been much better

Not interesting, you're just trying to fill this thread with another 5 pages about Moyes and it's really BORING. Coming from a Chelsea supporter as well, it's ****** ironic. He wouldn't of lasted anywhere near as long at Chelsea or pretty much any top club.

Unlimited budget though Ed I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not the fee its the wages, that's the problem that I can gather he wants upwards of 220k+ a week its not budget you have to meet with FFP its wages as well from what I can gather. We have to many players on ridiculous wages that they don't deserve tbh. Think that seem the problem, hence LVG speaking to the player to convince him. Read his agent wanted 10m+ and Madrid want **** loads of add ons taking the deal upwards of 80m+ euros.

Its not the fee its the wages, that's the problem that I can gather he wants upwards of 220k+ a week its not budget you have to meet with FFP its wages as well from what I can gather. We have to many players on ridiculous wages that they don't deserve tbh. Think that seem the problem, hence LVG speaking to the player to convince him. Read his agent wanted 10m+ and Madrid want **** loads of add ons taking the deal upwards of 80m+ euros.

Apparently the same problem is with Benatia as well.... won't pay what Roma want.

Few reports saying Rojo to Utd closer Sporting want 20euros upfront + either Nani or Anderson on1yr loan. Clubs in constant communication.

Rojo will solve a small issue in terms of depth for positions, but in terms of quality... I think he's a typical Glazer signing. Relatively cheap compared to the quality options in his position, someone who will help make the move easy because he wants to join.

Back