The Manchester United Thread

No, assuming any of this is actually true, you just need to have an agreement between two clubs and the player. You can do it in any order you like.

again assuming its true, what it does here is speed up the transfer. If he passes the medical while they negotiate, they dont have to wait twice if a deal is struck

what it means is that all sides think that negotiations will be pretty smooth
What do you think of that article mate. Whyte is usually reliable.

Sports witness have posted a tweet from official Gazzetta and it says Roma not prepared to comment on the British rumours about Benatia.

Independent are saying Vidal and Blind are on LVGs list, as are Di Maria,Rojo,Benatia to bring in before window closes.

Independent are saying Vidal and Blind are on LVGs list, as are Di Maria,Rojo,Benatia to bring in before window closes.

I'd take just benatia and Vidal but getting rojo and/or blind also would be amazing.

For some reason i just can't see us getting Di Maria even if we had CL football.

DDG/Anders

Rafael/Valencia - Jones/Benatia - Smalling/Evans - Blackett/Rojo - Shaw/Blind
Vidal/Fletch/Cleverley - Carrick/Ander
Mata/Januzaj/Kagawa/Young
Rooney/RVP/Welbeck/Wilson

Ohh my that squad and before people say anything just let me have my fun and yes in my head i've shipped out fellaini, hernandez, nani and anderson.

Even i can't see di maria in my united fantasy post summer squad.

Think Blind always has been. No idea about Vidal. I think Di Maria is dead as a deal. Rojo could be anywhere, and we should make Benatia happen as long as its in our power.

Phillip Cocu "I cannot guarantee he wil stay but I assume if he stays he will have good year Memphis Depay" talking about td rumours.

Please the darklord of transfers, deliver us benatia, vidal and blind any after that is a bonus.

Back