The Manchester United Thread

Rojo will solve a small issue in terms of depth for positions, but in terms of quality... I think he's a typical Glazer signing. Relatively cheap compared to the quality options in his position, someone who will help make the move easy because he wants to join.
I think Rojo would be good purchase with the potential to become a very good player.

I think Rojo would be good purchase with the potential to become a very good player.

Nothing special I think, well from what I've briefly saw and the people I trust who have watched him regularly.

If we signed Benatia and Rojo for depth it would be fine, but he's far from good enough to solve all our defensive issues.

Nothing special I think, well from what I've briefly saw and the people I trust who have watched him regularly.

If we signed Benatia and Rojo for depth it would be fine, but he's far from good enough to solve all our defensive issues.
Not atm but I also watched him a lot last season, and he can become very good imo. And my Portugese mate at work says he is up there talent wise with Carvalho even though Rojo is a bit older a year I think. Would defo go all out for him. Gonna be a good few weeks. Personally I think we will sign players just at over the odd prices wages and agent fees. But meh if that's what it takes.

I said not to get ahead of yourself

Jim White is usually as reliable as they come. We've clearly ****** something up again, Woody trying to get a lower price when £30m is a **** good one for a player of his class.

Jim White is usually as reliable as they come. We've clearly ****** something up again, Woody trying to get a lower price when £30m is a **** good one for a player of his class.

He's really not that reliable. And its far too early to point fingers at anyone. We have no specifics on anything.

A lot of people I have spoke to have said that Whyte was just relaying a tweet from Tancredi who is the least reliable after Indi!

He's really not that reliable. And its far too early to point fingers at anyone. We have no specifics on anything.

We're useless with transfers, can't we just admit it, even LVG said he knew from in America we have needed players.

He even said before that he gave Woody a list, what the **** has happened to that.

A lot of people I have spoke to have said that Whyte was just relaying a tweet from Tancredi who is the least reliable after Indi!

He wouldn't do that, he doesn't spout BS, check his record on his twitter, he's hardly got anything wrong this summer. Plus his reputation is too high for him to just relay something off someone like Tancredi.

We're useless with transfers, can't we just admit it, even LVG said he knew from in America we have needed players.

He even said before that he gave Woody a list, what the **** has happened to that.
He knew yes but said it would also be unfair to the players until he had assed the squad before signing players. Not Woodies fault.

He wouldn't do that, he doesn't spout BS, check his record on his twitter, he's hardly got anything wrong this summer. Plus his reputation is too high for him to just relay something off someone like Tancredi.
He is not always right though and neither are his sources who ever they are!

here's scenario, what if he simply rejected us?

It's easy to be right, when you are just following other people. He wasnt first on any of thoses. You've put far too much stock in his words

here's scenario, what if he simply rejected us?

If Jim White said he's coming for talks I pretty much fail to see how that means he flat out rejected us.

Jim White's record this summer is untouchable....... - -- - - - - - - -

Jim White @JimWhite · May 11

Double dilemma for Southampton FC! Liverpool want Lallana. Reports tonight that Man Utd have made their move for Luke Shaw with bid of £27m
  • ReplyReplied to 0 times
  • RetweetRetweeted 420 times420
  • FavouriteFavourited 160 times160
  • More

Retweeted by Muhammad Bassa
Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 4

Hearing that Mauricio Isla of Juventus and Chile presently having medical at #QPR.
  • RetweetRetweeted 195 times195
  • FavouriteFavourited 83 times83
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 5

#QPR agree terms for Mauricio Isla. Loan deal with option to buy. Jordon Mutch to follow...
  • RetweetRetweeted 175 times175
  • FavouriteFavourited 85 times85
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 6

Hearing that Peterborough striker Britt Assombalonga having medical at Nottingham Forest ahead of club record £5.5m move. #nffc #pufc
  • RetweetRetweeted 591 times591
  • FavouriteFavourited 193 times193
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 9

Fraser Forster said to be excited about joining up with @england goalkeeping coach Dave Watson ahead of today's £10m move to #saintsfc.
  • RetweetRetweeted 122 times122
  • FavouriteFavourited 92 times92
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 9

Fraser Forster about to be announced as a Southampton player. Medical passed and he's agreed personal terms. #saintsfc
  • RetweetRetweeted 278 times278
  • FavouriteFavourited 155 times155
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 12

Just heard that striker Shane Long is on the move again. £12m fee agreed to take him from Hull City to Southampton. #saintsfc #hcafc
  • RetweetRetweeted 1,571 times1.6K
  • FavouriteFavourited 318 times318
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 15

I understand Tim Sherwood will emerge as the clear favourite for the Palace job over the weekend. #CPFC

Like I said we actually know no specifics. It's silly to react to anything right now

Back