The Manchester United Thread

Good interview, said all the right things. I reckon he could be an excellent signing. One thing you know about the Argies is that they always give there all are tenacious and usually have a bit of flair and spite in there game.

really veron says hi

What do people expect now from the rest of this window? I expect not much, but I really want a good midfielder who can come in and do a job straight away, our midfield isn't strong enough.

What do people expect now from the rest of this window? I expect not much, but I really want a good midfielder who can come in and do a job straight away, our midfield isn't strong enough.
I would like a CM, not to bothered about a winger tbh! But ADM would be a big bonus.

There are no guarantees, but I would expect someone like Blind, and then an all out push on Di Maria. I expect Khedira to go to Bayern.

Aye there were very good, just a shame they both became massive bellends

We won't be going for him the price it will take isn't worth the risk when his knee is still dodgy. Despite what Juve say I'm pretty sure we have reservations still.

His knee is still iced even now. Also they are still doing that "you leave first, no you say it" thing.

Aye there were very good, just a shame they both became massive bellends

Heinze apart from that Liverpool saga was a nice lad.

"I spent three years in Manchester and had some great moments and I regret it [leaving the club] a lot. There are a lot of things I regret from the last months but I am a strong personality, Sir Alex is a strong personality. I took the decision and, looking back, I regret it because it meant leaving a great club and their supporters. I was aware of the rivalry [with Liverpool], I knew the risk of going from Manchester to Liverpool and what it means. I hope it doesn't tarnish the way they [the supporters] see me and they will remember the three years I had in the team."

heinze yes

Tevez was a hero in 2007-08 season, scored some very important goals.

Also did we keep them trialists ? Watch Borg and Obi in Milk Cup and were impressive. Not sure about 2 from benfica!

Back