The Manchester United Thread

OMG GET DI MARIA..... NO EXCUSES. GRAB HIM WITH BOTH HANDS, EVEN ****** PSG HAVE ADMITTED THEY ARE OUT OF THE RUNNING.

I thought PSG were back in for him I remember reading that somewhere? but yeahh really hope he comes to Utd :D

I thought PSG were back in for him I remember reading that somewhere? but yeahh really hope he comes to Utd :D

LVG has name-checked Di Maria to the press, there is no excuses for Woody not to deliver here.

Di Maria has turned down a contract from Real Madrid, that says a lot, to me anyway, that he wants to play regular football rather than just be soaking in money whilst sat on the bench.

We can offer this, get it done Ed Woodward.

For god's sake Woody, get di Maria. Now that we have no way in **** of getting Vidal, the boost alone that di Maria would provide will be brilliant, and I'm not even going to talk about his contribution to the team.

Moving to the ones we already have, Manchester United - Jones in Contract Discussions

Jones getting a new contract. Deserves it, imo, will also avoid the Khedira situation of club being forced to sell, and under LvG, Jones playing at CB, can definitely become world-class.

LVG has name-checked Di Maria to the press, there is no excuses for Woody not to deliver here.

Di Maria has turned down a contract from Real Madrid, that says a lot, to me anyway, that he wants to play regular football rather than just be soaking in money whilst sat on the bench.

Ian Ladyman@Ian_Ladyman_DM 5m
#MUFC problem with Di Maria isn't money or persuading him to leave RM, its persuading him to give up European football for 1 season at least

Glass half empty/full there.

Yeahh I remember him saying that Manchester United do not have a world class winger like Ronaldo or Di Maria and the fact that he has handed in a transfer request and Ancelotti stating it publicly means that he is ready to leave I just hope Ed Woodward does not take ages in negotiations because he has stated we can still attract top talent so he now needs to back that point up.

But still I'm still hoping we sign Benatia he is a really good player but I think the allure of playing for Bayern can be very convincing :L

If he stays at RM he won't be playing European football anyway, because he'll be sat on the bench.

I think the worry is more that we dont get back in. But with a player like Di Maria, and one or two more I'd be backing us for a title shot

I think the worry is more that we dont get back in. But with a player like Di Maria, and one or two more I'd be backing us for a title shot

We should go for Daley Blind + Di Maria, then we're all set.

RVP JUST TWEETED "good training session this morning, looking forward to Sunday:)" And reports in Germany saying Benatia deal very close :(

If money really isnt the issue, I'd show him we were serious by moving on Khedira, whose main concern is money atm.

They want about £55m for Di Maria, that's ****** huge amount of money. Don't think he's really worth that much. But then again we're hardly in a situation to be picky, we don't have one good winger anymore.

I honestly don't get why we aren't in for Khedira, he's arguably needed more.

They want about £55m for Di Maria, that's ****** huge amount of money. Don't think he's really worth that much. But then again we're hardly in a situation to be picky, we don't have one good winger anymore.

I honestly don't get why we aren't in for Khedira, he's arguably needed more.

We need more than one.

Khedira's wage demands are crazy tbf. It's why he is in this position in the first place. We would need to offer him a lot of cash.

We need more than one.

Khedira's wage demands are crazy tbf. It's why he is in this position in the first place. We would need to offer him a lot of cash.

Isn't his wage demands something like £125,000 a week? Is that really that bad for someone as experienced and won so much in the game like him?

If we tied him down to a long contract I don't think it's really that bad.

Back