The Manchester United Thread

Surely we ain't going to actually get money for him, would he even get close to their first 11?

Phil Jones has the tools necessary to be top-class CB, yes he's erratic at times but that can be fixed, I've been impressed with him so far this season and in pre-season, think he has stood up and delivered thus far (been impressed with what he's shown anyway).

He's going to be a major part of our defence and if he keeps on growing he'll be a beast, I think tying him down to a long-term contract is wise.

But Cleverley.... god I hope that isn't true.

Phil Jones has the tools necessary to be top-class CB, yes he's erratic at times but that can be fixed, I've been impressed with him so far this season and in pre-season, think he has stood up and delivered thus far (been impressed with what he's shown anyway).

He's going to be a major part of our defence and if he keeps on growing he'll be a beast, I think tying him down to a long-term contract is wise.

But Cleverley.... god I hope that isn't true.
Seems like Jones has stopped them crazy 50-50 suicide challenges anyways.

Blanc apparently has said on PSG interview that it will be almost impossible that they can sign Di Maria. Nothing we did not know really.

This is the time when Jones can really come of age... because he's not going to be shifted from pillar to post positionally, like Smalling as well.

This is the time when Jones can really come of age... because he's not going to be shifted from pillar to post positionally, like Smalling as well.
Happy nearly all lads are fit again and back in training tbh. If Jones,Smalling,Evans all play regular and at CB, then I think they will turn to top CBs for us!

Please Woody hurry up and get a midfielder in. Can't even laugh anymore about how bad it is.. Fletcher and Cleverley, lord help us.

Please Woody hurry up and get a midfielder in. Can't even laugh anymore about how bad it is.. Fletcher and Cleverley, lord help us.

Without the woody part how many times has this been said by us United fans? I think i've been saying it for 3-4 seasons aha, you just have to laugh.

Latest rumours suggest that van Gaal will turn down the chance to sign Angel di Maria, cause apparently van Gaal doesn't want to hinder Januzaj's development.. Makes no sense, cause in a two winger system, Januzaj can play on the left while di Maria on the right, unless it's a 4-3-3 with Mata on the wings..

Also, apparently we're not going to be in for Khedira, but instead will be trying for Fredy Guarin :\

Latest rumours suggest that van Gaal will turn down the chance to sign Angel di Maria, cause apparently van Gaal doesn't want to hinder Januzaj's development.. Makes no sense, cause in a two winger system, Januzaj can play on the left while di Maria on the right, unless it's a 4-3-3 with Mata on the wings..

Also, apparently we're not going to be in for Khedira, but instead will be trying for Fredy Guarin :\

Twitter ITK's recycling stuff when they don't have a clue.... that's all that is.

Louis Van Gaal, August 9th: "We don't have real quality on the wings like Ronaldo or Di Maria or someone like that."

He wouldn't name check a guy publicly then when he could sign him, turn him down. What a ridiculous story that is.

Back