The Manchester United Thread

Strange Welbeck and Hernandez leaving if true, sounds like were trying to get enough cash together for Di Maria and Khedira.

I have to say, I would hate to see Welbeck leave for any club but it is good to say that he is wanted by a host of clubs(apparently). A few years ago he was laughed at by and fan in the EPL and by most Utd fans as they thought he was useless, but now they realise he is quite the opposite. But if he leaves ahead of Chicarito I will be ******.

Di Maria's wife is apparently liking pictures of Di Maria & Rojo with Manchester United in the background on instagram.

Love LVGs press conference! Never flustered and will absolutely not compromise in what he believes. That's why he has won what he has won.

Said Scholes needs to believe in him. Says its hard to sell players at the club. Says media guessing with Welbeck rumours! giggs was also there when he spoke to Welbeck.

Did not really say anything transfer wise. Expect more questions from the press about it on the 2nd Embargoed part tonight at 22:30.

Back