The Manchester United Thread

So in United terms, 8-9 weeks.

Just pay the money and get atleast one of khedira, blind, vidal or even song in now please.

People have been touting song in this thread before. I bet it's people who haven't seen many of his performances for barca last season.

Do you really believe that this is even in the realm of the possible?! Anyway even a stormer by TC would be really **** as he can't really play better than his pretty average ability.

Yep, it actually is.

So in United terms, 8-9 weeks.

Just pay the money and get atleast one of khedira, blind, vidal or even song in now please.
The 1st 2 would be good, Song close to Spurs if rumours are true. And lots of reports saying Vidal still having ice treatment during training sessions.

Sunderland will pack the midfield and we'll be sat watching cleverley and fletcher panic and resort to balls back to the defence and them hoofing it up.

It's just as likely they'll have a bad game then it is having a good one.... forget Di Maria... we need to pay £50m for Vidal + Khedira at this rate.

You mean the Vidal who is still having treatment on a knee injury.

United already trying for Khedira too

what about a 4-3-1-2/4-1-2-1-2. -------------------DDG--------------------------Rafael-------Evans---------Rojo---------Shaw-------Herrera----Jones----kagawa/ADM------------------------------'---Mata--------------------------
----------RVP------------Rooney-------------

Last edited:
It's just as likely they'll have a bad game then it is having a good one.... forget Di Maria... we need to pay £50m for Vidal + Khedira at this rate.
Vidal knee not right, still having ice treatment during training sessions. Khedira yes please.

It's a good thing the players dont panic as much as the fans to, or we'd really be screwed.

what about a 4-3-1-2/4-1-2-1-2. -------------------DDG--------------------------Rafael-------Evans---------Rojo-----------Shaw-------Herrera----Jones----kagawa/Di Maria-----------------------Mata--------------------------------------RVP------------Rooney-------------
LOL half that team is injured !

It's a good thing the players dont panic as much as the fans to, or we'd really be screwed.

I've seen many players panic, welbeck looks like he does everytime he goes 1v1 with a goalie, bambi on ****** ice at times that lad.

I think it's much peachier being you than me mate!

I worry when its actually time to worry, when you're 10 points off the pace with 13 games to go. Not when you've lost your opening game, with the window still open. Panic is pointless, got better to things to do than spend my time being miserable when all isnt lost.

You mean the Vidal who is still having treatment on a knee injury.

United already trying for Khedira too

Even Guarin makes our midfield look good right now, why have we delayed so much on signing Daley Blind, we need like 3 Daley Blind's (utility players) at the moment to fill LB CM and CB.

Sorry but I've never felt so negative about a United midfield than I do now, like I say... if Herrera got injured it would be exposed to the bare bones it is and it really is happening now.

I worry when its actually time to worry, when you're 10 points off the pace with 13 games to go. Not when you've lost your opening game, with the window still open. Panic is pointless, got better to things to do than spend my time being miserable when all isnt lost.

When will people get it, got **** all to do with the game vs swansea, this is an issue that goes back years and the clubs overall transfer policy is a joke.

Which is why pundits, reporters and even the likes of scholes are all saying the same thing.

When will people get it, got **** all to do with the game vs swansea, this is an issue that goes back years and the clubs overall transfer policy is a joke.

Get what exactly? Because I'm talking about this season. Not even sure what point you are raising with me

Back