The Manchester United Thread

Get what exactly? Because I'm talking about this season. Not even sure what point you are raising with me

You seem to think we're moaning because of the swansea game or i've just misinterpreted your post.

Laughable we have to rely on players of cleverley's level and a player who had a serious illness and was out for a season pretty much or longer. Would never happen at the other big clubs.

You seem to think we're moaning because of the swansea game or i've just misinterpreted your post.

Laughable we have to rely on players of cleverley's level and a player who had a serious illness and was out for a season pretty much or longer. Would never happen at the other big clubs.

I was replying to Manumad's post. There was no wider point than that

And youngsters like Blackett, Lingard (in his wrong position), Keane, Fellaini.... simply because we have nothing else....

Shocking, really is, anyone would of thought this season doesn't even matter, we can just hop up to 4th.

And youngsters like Blackett, Lingard (in his wrong position), Keane, Fellaini.... simply because we have nothing else....

Shocking, really is, anyone would of thought this season doesn't even matter, we can just hop up to 4th.

Had a clueless transfer policy for years now.

Yeah its weird for sure. Chicharito basically dissapeared during preseason when playing in 2 striker formation.

He disappears in a 1 striker formation as well. He's not called the Mexican Magician for nothing you know.

ButWhy.

You know it would be typical of us now to buy Di Maria and ignore our other problems.

Nah we need Di maria. he is devastating as a CM too. Also means we could pack the mid (with whoever is left), And play 4-3-3.

But ideally we would buy 2 cms and him.

Di Maria and another CM and we'd nearly be done and might get 4th.

It's even funnier when you realise how little we've made on players out.

Last edited:
I have to ask, around 90% of our injuries seem to be coming from training, aren't they? So if that is the case there must SURELY be a problem there either with the physio staff or the actual coaching regime? I mean come on, att his rate we have had an injury a week at least. And with Smallng and Evan's history of injuries it only a matter of time before we are crippled beyond belief.

Back