The Manchester United Thread

I have to ask, around 90% of our injuries seem to be coming from training, aren't they? So if that is the case there must SURELY be a problem there either with the physio staff or the actual coaching regime? I mean come on, att his rate we have had an injury a week at least. And with Smallng and Evan's history of injuries it only a matter of time before we are crippled beyond belief.

We already are crippled beyond belief, if Smalling or Evans got injured now then we're going to be not only 1 on Sunday but 2 youngsters... Blackett and Keane... in our defence.

I have to ask, around 90% of our injuries seem to be coming from training, aren't they? So if that is the case there must SURELY be a problem there either with the physio staff or the actual coaching regime? I mean come on, att his rate we have had an injury a week at least. And with Smallng and Evan's history of injuries it only a matter of time before we are crippled beyond belief.

Could also be dodgy training pitches, something is up and it's not bad luck.

People need to calm the **** down and stop panicking. We have bought Shaw, Herrera and Rojo. They are great signings.

We are working on getting a CM so calm down.

People need to calm the **** down and stop panicking. We have bought Shaw, Herrera and Rojo. They are great signings.

We are working on getting a CM so calm down.

The idea was to strengthen this summer... those 3 may be good signings, only time will tell, but our squad is worse now because we've lost Vidic, Rio, Evra, Buttner. So really we're not any stronger at all.

Blinds agent saying there has never been an approach for his player! Benatia out of squad for game tomorrow.

The idea was to strengthen this summer... those 3 may be good signings, only time will tell, but our squad is worse now because we've lost Vidic, Rio, Evra, Buttner. So really we're not any stronger at all.

Our 2011 and the season pre moyes side was stronger/better imo due vidic, rio and scholes (2011) and the lack of development with smalling/jones and had much more balance back then, amazing that we've spent alot of money aswell but not much if any improvement.

2 Players that only really brought experience to the squad along with getting injured constantly. They were great players but they were getting on and were not as good as what they were.
Evra is a big loss you're right, but he was getting slow.
Buttner idk. didnt like him.

Team is stronger imo.

Meltdown slower please, keep having to read 10 pages once I get back from work.

Mario and sturridge will be a nightmare for any defence, was hoping they'd be done in the window but credit to brendan.

Bit odd Varela not in squad tonight for U21s. Maybe my mate at work was right, saying he read will be in 1st team squad for Sunday.

Back