The Manchester United Thread

Nope, Khedira is also in Germany.

Tbf I can't see Khedira happening at all, tad more optimistic on Di Maria though, mainly cos LVG name-checked him.

I think Khedira will likely head to Bayern as they have quite a few midfield injuries atm.

Tbf I can't see Khedira happening at all, tad more optimistic on Di Maria though, mainly cos LVG name-checked him.

I think Khedira will likely head to Bayern as they have quite a few midfield injuries atm.

Aye tbh, I'd expect him to pick them, CL or not.

Aye tbh, I'd expect him to pick them, CL or not.

We badly need to bag a midfielder this week as well though, no matter how hard, even that Adrien Rabiot... literally someone of a bit of quality to add more competitive first-team cover at least, Cleverley is the only one right now... we can't count Anderson I'm sorry.

We badly need to bag a midfielder this week as well though, no matter how hard, even that Adrien Rabiot... literally someone of a bit of quality to add more competitive first-team cover at least, Cleverley is the only one right now... we can't count Anderson I'm sorry.

to be fair, we cant count cleverly :(

What about Ginkel from Chelsea. They are looking to offload him as he aint happy on the bench?

I like the look of him but I imagine they only want to loan him out and if it is permanent he'll cost quite a bit and I doubt they'll sell to us unless for premium price.

Woody always wanted that marquee signing... none bigger than Di Maria... apart from Ronaldo or Messi. Honestly, hope he can deliver this one.

Just said that Khedira is in Germany to watch his brother after not being in squad for tonights game with Di Maria.

Woody always wanted that marquee signing... none bigger than Di Maria... apart from Ronaldo or Messi. Honestly, hope he can deliver this one.

or sign ronaldo?

im easy though haha :) just someone please !

Back