The Manchester United Thread

According to Sky Deutschland Sami Khedira is most likely to join us................................

That would be a huge huge coup considering Chelsea, Arsenal and Bayern have maintained an interest

Be amazed if he goes anywhere but Bayern tbh

Apparently Pep isn't a big fan. But then again the alternatives aren't exactly perfect. Chelsea have quota issues and Arsenal are well .. Arsenal

Apparently Pep isn't a big fan. But then again the alternatives aren't exactly perfect. Chelsea have quota issues and Arsenal are well .. Arsenal

I don't think Pep likes German Central Midfielders..

I worry when its actually time to worry, when you're 10 points off the pace with 13 games to go. Not when you've lost your opening game, with the window still open. Panic is pointless, got better to things to do than spend my time being miserable when all isnt lost.

I don't worry cos we lost our first match I'm not fickle. I worry cos we obviously need players and proven class ones at that and nothing is happening. I'm worried that we are turning into liverpool staying out of cl for ages.

I don't worry cos we lost our first match I'm not fickle. I worry cos we obviously need players and proven class ones at that and nothing is happening. I'm worried that we are turning into liverpool staying out of cl for ages.

Our first team 11 tomorrow will be relying on Darren Fletcher & Tom Cleverley in the middle of the park, Rafael and Young (who isn't even a wing-back).

A defence of Jones, Smalling & Blackett.

Without even considering what's on the bench.. Anderson.... Michael Keane.... Reece James.....

Just absolutely shocking, how can any natural United fan not be worried about the quality of our first-team and the depth we have right now is just thin as a pancake, full of a lot of tripe.

Our first team 11 tomorrow will be relying on Darren Fletcher & Tom Cleverley in the middle of the park, Rafael and Young (who isn't even a wing-back).

Without even considering what's on the bench.. Anderson.... Michael Keane.... Reece James.....

Just absolutely shocking, how can any natural United fan not be worried about the quality of our first-team and the depth we have right now is just thin as a pancake, full of a lot of tripe.

Because we hope that we are working on bringing some players in? Plus the fact we realize we have a lot of injuries right now.

Are you ever going to stop crying?

Because we hope that we are working on bringing some players in? Plus the fact we realize we have a lot of injuries right now.

Are you ever going to stop crying?

I just find it baffling how a big club like us can be so unprepared it's been glaringly obvious for so long our midfield needed strengthening, 1 player of Herrera does not solve that, if we miss out on top 4 by a matter of a few points, we shall refer back to the start of the season where we had to field weak players or players in complete wrong position.

Pep needs his CM's to be good with ball, Khedira arne't really that nimble for his formation. He is a work horse, like De Jong.

Pep needs his CM's to be good with ball, Khedira arne't really that nimble for his formation. He is a work horse, like De Jong.

Yeh I agree, doesn't seem like a Pep type of player at all, but having said that they have a fair few injuries and he's one of the few very good players who is obviously available still in this transfer window.

Sorry this idea that a natural United fan should be worried is nonsense. Let's not forget we have 10 players out and/or not available. Even with 3 more signings, we'd be struggling.

Sorry this idea that a natural United fan should be worried is nonsense. Let's not forget we have 10 players out and/or not available. Even with 3 more signings, we'd be struggling.

Actually, the worry is not about tomorrow. The worry is about lack of quality in CB, CM and Wings which we haven't as yet addressed so far. Especially with the deadline looming. Pretty natural to be worried. Even with our injured players back, we still don't have good enough depth, actually, since Jones and Evans are pretty injury prone.

Whether or not the worries prove to be unfounded by the end of the window/season is whole different ball-game. But at the moment, yes, plenty of stuff to get worried about. Panic and go stark-raving mad? No. Worry? Yes.

Martinez and his Everton are fantastic, maybe i might have to change my prediction and have them 5th over us.......

Martinez and his Everton are fantastic, maybe i might have to change my prediction and have them 5th over us.......
How can they finish 5th over us when we will be 4th :) I think you meant Arsenal :P They have wasted there budget this year big time!

Actually, the worry is not about tomorrow. The worry is about lack of quality in CB, CM and Wings which we haven't as yet addressed so far. Especially with the deadline looming. Pretty natural to be worried. Even with our injured players back, we still don't have good enough depth, actually, since Jones and Evans are pretty injury prone.

Whether or not the worries prove to be unfounded by the end of the window/season is whole different ball-game. But at the moment, yes, plenty of stuff to get worried about. Panic and go stark-raving mad? No. Worry? Yes.

And back to my original point. The window still hasnt closed yet. Lets see what the side looks like then BEFORE we start worrying.

Back