The Manchester United Thread

Seriously? When we were being linked to him, Moyes was being criticised for thinking small time with such a transfer.

As a primary target yes, but he'd be quality as a squad option much better than Anderson or Cleverley, probably even Fletcher.

I'd take him now without a shadow of a doubt.

Seriously? When we were being linked to him, Moyes was being criticised for thinking small time with such a transfer.

And then he went and signed the toilet brush, McCarthy would have been a massive upgrade on cleverley.

Some fans criticising him has no bearing on whether he would have signed him or not unless moyes is that mentally weak.

And then he went and signed the toilet brush, McCarthy would have been a massive upgrade on cleverley.

Some fans criticising him has no bearing on whether he would have signed him or not unless moyes is that mentally weak.

Loads of people wanted Fellaini too when he was wrecking it for everton.

Point is, people are really **** fickle.

Loads of people wanted Fellaini too when he was wrecking it for everton.

Point is, people are really **** fickle.

Why can't you just accept the club and transfers is useless, if they didn't leave it so **** late and **** up other transfers like Thiago etc. It wouldn't have resorted to wanting Fellaini on deadline day, who was practically the only one we were capable of getting, that's how desperate we were for an extra body in midfield, it's getting the same again now.

Why can't you just accept the club and transfers is useless, if they didn't leave it so **** late and **** up other transfers like Thiago etc. It wouldn't have resorted to wanting Fellaini on deadline day, who was practically the only one we were capable of getting, that's how desperate we were for an extra body in midfield, it's getting the same again now.

What are you babbling on about now?

People wanted Fellaini, they got Felliaini. Now they hate him. The entire season before, people were going on about how United needed a player like Fellaini. Well, we got him, and pretty much no one wants him.

I have no idea what your point has to do with my reply to smith123.

What are you babbling on about now?

People wanted Fellaini, they got Felliaini. Now they hate him.

I have no idea what your point has to do with my reply to smith123.

Your calling fans fickle but you can't tell me anyone really wanted Fellaini as a primary target before last summer, it was only when desperation struck in the last week/deadline day that people accepted getting Fellaini because our midfield was lacking so much, it's arguably worse now.

Your calling fans fickle but you can't tell me anyone really wanted Fellaini as a primary target before last summer, it was only when desperation struck in the last week/deadline day that people accepted getting Fellaini because our midfield was lacking so much, it's arguably worse now.

People were crying out for Fellaini. Especially when he kept wrecking us every time we played him.

Our first team 11 tomorrow will be relying on Darren Fletcher & Tom Cleverley in the middle of the park, Rafael and Young (who isn't even a wing-back).

A defence of Jones, Smalling & Blackett.

Without even considering what's on the bench.. Anderson.... Michael Keane.... Reece James.....

Just absolutely shocking, how can any natural United fan not be worried about the quality of our first-team and the depth we have right now is just thin as a pancake, full of a lot of tripe.
I'm not worried because I believe in the structure of the club Fergie put in place one that lvg will benefit from. I believe in the young players that will come through such as blackett ,Keane,Reece James and all the others that will benefit from lvg's methods and if history has taught us anything it's never write off Man Utd.

Who wanted fellaini? people wanted to give him a chance when we panic signed him but as far as i know the majority knew he wasn't going to be a good CM or even come close to fix our problems. Fans i know neutral and otherwise all knew he was an average average player.

He had the odd good performance in the number 10 role for everton and wrecking it is a good word since he loves them elbows, lump of a player.

Go back to the season when Fellaini was smashing things, including us. Then go and look here, redcafe, and united forum. Fans were screaming for Fellaini. Even Manumad on here is big enough to admit he badly wanted Fellaini. Sunil did too.

People were crying out for Fellaini. Especially when he kept wrecking us every time we played him.

Exactly, there is some serious revisionism here about Fellaini, because hes been a massive flop and people are embarrassed to say they wanted him.

In other news:

Revista La Liga (in the half time between Malaga and Athletic) saying Di Maria will sign early next week. Apparently Ronaldo played a part in him deciding to go to United. Fee between 60 and 70m Euros and that he will wear the number 7. Story is that no one at the club really wants Di Maria to leave, apart from Perez, whose opinion matters the most. Di Maria not happy about the signing of James.

I have no idea how truthful this is, but thats whats been reported during the show

[h=2][/h]
Things finally moving about di María: meetings (agents, clubs) will take place early nxt wk. He has chosen United

Real and United are very close in the valuation of the player. He will cost MORE THAN 60m euros, could be 70. He will wear number 7

Cristiano told di María United is the club to go. Mendes is returning to Europe from Singapur to finalise deal. All very very close.​

Balague says Di Maria has chosen Untied and will wear number 7..

Di Maria would be one of our biggest ever signings, he was Real Madrid's best player last year.

Exactly, there is some serious revisionism here about Fellaini, because hes been a massive flop and people are embarrassed to say they wanted him.

In other news:

Revista La Liga (in the half time between Malaga and Athletic) saying Di Maria will sign early next week. Apparently Ronaldo played a part in him deciding to go to United. Fee between 60 and 70m Euros and that he will wear the number 7. Story is that no one at the club really wants Di Maria to leave, apart from Perez, whose opinion matters the most. Di Maria not happy about the signing of James.

I have no idea how truthful this is, but thats whats been reported during the show

Anything about Khedira? Ladyman said we wanted him as well.

Anything about Khedira? Ladyman said we wanted him as well.

Nothing from the show. Nothing form anywhere else that I can see tbh. Will have to wait and see. Woodward (lols) was bullish about two more transfers (after rojo) and LVG wanted 3 including Rojo, so we can hopefully expect Di maria and one more

We think Di Maria would play CM in the 3-5-2? Or formation switch?

If he signs..

Back