The Manchester United Thread

Nothing from the show. Nothing form anywhere else that I can see tbh. Will have to wait and see. Woodward (lols) was bullish about two more transfers (after rojo) and LVG wanted 3 including Rojo, so we can hopefully expect Di maria and one more

Is it just Balague reporting this? Or is there someone else credible?

It's on Sky Sports as well but I imagine that's just off him.

Is it just Balague reporting this? Or is there someone else credible?

It's on Sky Sports as well but I imagine that's just off him.

That was off him during the show itself, I imagine he heard it from whoever in the middle of the show.

He's semi reliable, calls stuff too early sometimes.

He could play the Robben role like for Dutch. Plenty of options with Di Maria.

Ladyman reporting it close as well now, **** I'm excited, this is a huge signing of intent... please don't **** it up Woody. Would be our biggest signing I can remember.

When Mata, Rooney and RVP are all fit who do you drop for 4-3-3? Or Mata on the wing and see if King Louis can do the impossible and persuade Rooney to play CM? Brilliant dilemma to have, regardless.

When Mata, Rooney and RVP are all fit who do you drop for 4-3-3? Or Mata on the wing and see if King Louis can do the impossible and persuade Rooney to play CM? Brilliant dilemma to have, regardless.

I think Mata would be dropped, Januzaj is much more effective out wide than both Mata & Rooney.

Drop mata or play him out wide, players will either have to adapt or get out and big money players like mata won't be an exception.

Wingback, More offensive Cm with Herrera being deeper, robben role, or more likely we go 4-3-3

Such a brilliant signing just for the tactical options he gives. Mad that Madrid are selling him.

Back