The Manchester United Thread

I thought the signing of mata would spring us up last season, hopefully and i think di maria will especially if LVG at the healm.

And mata will be dropped if it means more balance and right for the system.

Why not? LVG will only pick the best available for each position, he's not the one who bought Mata like Moyes so he's not undroppable.

LVG sees him as one of the best passers. He might not be as quick as Januzaj, but his game is superior in every other way, bar possibly dribbling.

Mata is actually an excellent wide player. People need to stop saying its in his past when its not.

LVG sees him as one of the best passers. He might not be as quick as Januzaj, but his game is superior in every other way, bar possibly dribbling.

Mata is actually an excellent wide player. People need to stop saying its in his past when its not.

I really like Januzaj out-wide as well though, I hope Di Maria is not at the expense of Januzaj, who can be truely great player in future. He deserves a good shout this season.

I really like Januzaj out-wide as well though, I hope Di Maria is not at the expense of Januzaj, who can be truely great player in future. He deserves a good shout this season.

If adnan lives up to the potential he is going to be the best player we have and have had since ronaldo or scholes, hopefully we don't misuse him.

Of course Di Maria will start ahead of Januzaj. Mata and him are better by some way, though he will get his time this season. He made 30 appearances last season, so its not like he didnt get exposure.

Of course Di Maria will start ahead of Januzaj. Mata and him are better by some way, though he will get his time this season. He made 30 appearances last season, so its not like he didnt get exposure.

I just don't rate Mata out-wide like you seem to do, I prefer what I see from Januzaj there. But then again, it's hardly a bad problem to have now is it? I just hope Januzaj continues to get game-time and develop.

Does this explain perhaps why Welbeck is now allowed to leave? I can't see a spot for him anywhere if Di Maria joins.

I just don't rate Mata out-wide like you seem to do, I prefer what I see from Januzaj there. But then again, it's hardly a bad problem to have now is it? I just hope Januzaj continues to get game-time and develop.

Does this explain perhaps why Welbeck is now allowed to leave? I can't see a spot for him anywhere if Di Maria joins.

Januzaj looks more exciting, but Mata is so much more effective, and with a deadly track record of it.

Even then I would sell Hernandez first

Yes Mike it was sarcasm.

Valencia and Young are in for a shock when they see what a winger can actually do.

I can see the need to sell a striker, but not convinced Welbeck should be the one to go. In fact if anything It's hernandez. Welbeck can play anywhere in a front 3.

It's not done yet, so lets not rejoice too much.

and I'd still like another signing, in CM

[video=youtube;LsXEPI6reUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsXEPI6reUk[/video]

<3

I love Woody :) Di Maria will be a joy to watch! Hope we keep Welbeck and Hernandez leaves.

Not bothered on them two tbh, i think welbeck deserves to be here over the likes of cleverley and young but if he thinks leaving is best for him then goodluck danny.

Also Wilson>>>>>>welbeck and hernandez.

Back