The Manchester United Thread

Agree, need Rojo,Rafa,Shaw back asap. Mike was right but what can you do with 11-12 players missing for some reason.
I understand we have 11 players missing and if we had them fit it would be an entirely different system, and I don't think it is the formation or the manager at fault. I suppose I am just upset we have to rely on Young and Valencia in important positions whenever Rafers and Shaw are out. I over reacted because personally I hate the both of them and have for a few years now. Young is lazy and a diver and weak, while Valencia is a pathetic winger, never mind WB. It just gets me extremely angry when they get the simple stuff right in all honesty.

I understand we have 11 players missing and if we had them fit it would be an entirely different system, and I don't think it is the formation or the manager at fault. I suppose I am just upset we have to rely on Young and Valencia in important positions whenever Rafers and Shaw are out. Personally I hate the both of them and have for a few years now. Young is lazy and a diver and weak, while Valencia is a pathetic winger, never mind WB. It just gets me extremely angry when they get the simple stuff right in all honesty.
Hopefully when players come back and the 3 new signings we will be different opposition.

What an abject lethargic performance ... Di Maria is deffo a major step in the right direction but as long as we are forced to rely on Ashley effin Young (anywhere let alone wing back), TC and some kids at cb we wont do anything. Im all for introducing youngsters and developing them but this way they are getting their conficence shredded right when it should be getting built up.

I trust LVG and I hope that by the tranny windows end we ll have the players we need (another cb, a wing back and a combative midfielder plus Di Maria) but ...

We lack pace, and our current wingbacks are ****. I hope that once Rafael and Shaw get fit, things will be better. Lack of pace, I'm hoping di Maria will solve it, none of our wingbacks could ****** be bothered to take on their man, instead trying to cut in and pass sideways. The one time Valencia did take on his man, he got an assist :\

We can play a 4-3-3, with Fletcher/Carrick shielding the defence, Mata moving forward as playmaker, and Herrera as BTB, with Januzaj and di Maria on the wings.

What an abject lethargic performance ... Di Maria is deffo a major step in the right direction but as long as we are forced to rely on Ashley effin Young (anywhere let alone wing back), TC and some kids at cb we wont do anything. Im all for introducing youngsters and developing them but this way they are getting their conficence shredded right when it should be getting built up.

I trust LVG and I hope that by the tranny windows end we ll have the players we need (another cb, a wing back and a combative midfielder plus Di Maria) but ...
LOL no chance we don't need a CB or a WB. Defo need CMs though!

Rojo can cover CB + LB, and Blind can cover CDM, CM and CB, not to mention LB. Plus di Maria. But we definitely need to get Blind. And keep our defenders fit, because our backup options, especially at WB is ****.

We lack pace, and our current wingbacks are ****. I hope that once Rafael and Shaw get fit, things will be better. Lack of pace, I'm hoping di Maria will solve it, none of our wingbacks could ****** be bothered to take on their man, instead trying to cut in and pass sideways. The one time Valencia did take on his man, he got an assist :\

We can play a 4-3-3, with Fletcher/Carrick shielding the defence, Mata moving forward as playmaker, and Herrera as BTB, with Januzaj and di Maria on the wings.
Yep 433 with Carrick,Herrera and a new CM.

Blind and Vidal would be **** worthy. LVG putting the pressure on Woody again, like when he said he liked Di Maria:)

Some rumours floating that ****** are considering a last-ditch move for di Maria..

on a serious note we have to ask ourselves, why have Cleverly and Anderson not developed after seeming to have so much potential. That was supposed to be our mid duo now. Anderson spraying the passes and cleverly bringing the energy. Sad!

on a serious note we have to ask ourselves, why have Cleverly and Anderson not developed after seeming to have so much potential. That was supposed to be our mid duo now. Anderson spraying the passes and cleverly bringing the energy. Sad!
Anderson was a number 10 that Fergie tried to change to a holding midfielder/DLP and it just never worked! Add to that his fitness issues. Cleverly never recovered from that injury by Kevin Davies after his great start to that season 2011/12 I think it was when he started every game. Then when he returned lost all his confidence and struggled to get back in team.

Back