The Manchester United Thread

70m is some 1 having a joke sure hes a good player but come on its like look here comes from utd for 1 of our players lets rape the **** out of them for the love of god
Its 63.9m and 15m of that is in incentives, so actual fee is 48.9m if reports are true. Not bad if you ask me!

what i expectd was we did all our deals weeks ago b4 the end of the world cup we know what we need we should have got them end of
Ok.........Not how it works im afraid. It don't matter anyways we still would get shafted no matter when we bid.

Ok.........Not how it works im afraid. It don't matter anyways we still would get shafted no matter when we bid.
fine but we still would have got what we need and had the time with them and not this last few days of the deadline bullshit

fine but we still would have got what we need and had the time with them and not this last few days of the deadline bullshit
Not ideal mate I know, but targets we are chasing just take time. Least will give us something to look forward to LOL this week. Just imagine coming home to a Vidal signing after **** day at work.:)

Have Fleetwod signed cleverley and young yet? Not only are both poor footballers both are cowards and complete shithouses.

Last edited:
I personally think United really need a CB.

Jones, Smalling, Evans, Blackett, Keane, Rojo are not good enough options for a side wanting to get top 4/ title challenging

I actually think the Di Maria money could be better spent on a CB and a CM. (No getting away Di Maria is an outstanding player though)

3-5-2 is temporary IMO. So when we switch back to 4-3-3 we need a top class winger and we need a winger as badly as CB and CM.

CM options of Herrera and Carrick >>> Winger options of Valencia, Young (Not sure where Januzaj will end up)

Bv1Km9CIgAAAOaA.jpg

Saying that we still need a strong DM but Di Maria is a vital signing for us. His pace, dribbling will surely bring the fear factor that was lost since Ronaldo left and Nani was stopped playing.

Re CB, Blackett has been supeb so was Jones. We have added Rojo also, its just that the players are not used to back 3, this is something City found very difficult in Mancini's last season and then they switched to 4 man defense.

CB options of Rojo, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Blackett is good enough, just we need a midfield top protect them. Yesterday Fletcher and Cleverley offered 0 protection to the defense and that's the reason they looked so bad.

3-5-2 is temporary IMO. So when we switch back to 4-3-3 we need a top class winger and we need a winger as badly as CB and CM.

CM options of Herrera and Carrick >>> Winger options of Valencia, Young (Not sure where Januzaj will end up)

Saying that we still need a strong DM but Di Maria is a vital signing for us. His pace, dribbling will surely bring the fear factor that was lost since Ronaldo left and Nani was stopped playing.

Re CB, Blackett has been supeb so was Jones. We have added Rojo also, its just that the players are not used to back 3, this is something City found very difficult in Mancini's last season and then they switched to 4 man defense.

CB options of Rojo, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Blackett is good enough, just we need a midfield top protect them. Yesterday Fletcher and Cleverley offered 0 protection to the defense and that's the reason they looked so bad.

It is very likely we'll switch to a 4-3-3, should we get di Maria. But we need a proper CM to shield the defence (Fletcher pre-illness, anyone?) I reckon we'll get Blind or de Jong for it, but apparently, according to Blind himself, there has been no news at from quite a while regarding United. Why are we leaving it so late? Makes me wonder if we'll get him at all.. :\ In a 4-3-3, di Maria and Mata/Januzaj can play out wide, however, probably one of Rooney/RvP will have to sit out, or Rooney has to go midfield..

Back