The Manchester United Thread

The City rumours are Bollocks guys! Has been confirmed by Spanish media, and was started by Duncan Castles this morning who don't have a clue! Fee agreed will be in tomorrow for his medi and paperwork.

Anderson was a number 10 that Fergie tried to change to a holding midfielder/DLP and it just never worked! Add to that his fitness issues. Cleverly never recovered from that injury by Kevin Davies after his great start to that season 2011/12 I think it was when he started every game. Then when he returned lost all his confidence and struggled to get back in team.
True that.

Apparently LvG has mentioned Vidal in 2 or 3 more interviews since the match. Maybe name checking him like Di Maria:)

LOL no chance we don't need a CB or a WB. Defo need CMs though!

So you ve been saying. But Rojo is not primarily a wing back, but rather the left cb in a three cb formation. I know he can be utilised at wb but we re still people short. Valencia/Young/any of the youngsters at wing back will not EVER work and a triumvirate of smalling evans jones is an accident waiting to happen. Also as we are seeing now mass injuries tend to occur and without proper backup we are forced to field too many youngsters and players in wrong positions.

I dunno why you fail to see that in many ways this season is make or break for us in terms or getting back to the cl.

The youngsters are too raw and being forced to blood in too many of them at the same time is counter productive Ashley Young is not fit to wear the UTD shirt, Valencia is a one trick pony whose one trick has been found out aeons ago (and is NEITHER a fb NOR a wb).

And Shaw needs time to adapt whereas Rafael has been out injured too long so again will need time ...

So you ve been saying. But Rojo is not primarily a wing back, but rather the left cb in a three cb formation. I know he can be utilised at wb but we re still people short. Valencia/Young/any of the youngsters at wing back will not EVER work and a triumvirate of smalling evans jones is an accident waiting to happen. Also as we are seeing now mass injuries tend to occur and without proper backup we are forced to field too many youngsters and players in wrong positions.

I dunno why you fail to see that in many ways this season is make or break for us in terms or getting back to the cl.

The youngsters are too raw and being forced to blood in too many of them at the same time is counter productive Ashley Young is not fit to wear the UTD shirt, Valencia is a one trick pony whose one trick has been found out aeons ago (and is NEITHER a fb NOR a wb).

And Shaw needs time to adapt whereas Rafael has been out injured too long so again will need time ...
Well i disagree, i think we have more than enough defensive options. Your talking about the youngsters but arguably they have been our best players so far! CM is the bigger worry for me.

I am kind of confused where Di Maria will play. Unless there's going to be switch to 4 in the back. Because he's no wing back, that's for sure.

I suppose he could make central midfield pair along with Herrera.

I am kind of confused where Di Maria will play. Unless there's going to be switch to 4 in the back. Because he's no wing back, that's for sure.

I suppose he could make central midfield pair along with Herrera.
Could play in CM in current formation or maybe LVG wants to swap to 433. Will see when he has all players fit and signed.

LVG was asked if Kagawa can play in CM " I have tried him there he could not perform my wishes"
Also on Smalling there saying his groin felt tight, should not be to serious will ***** tomorrow.

I'll place a bet on draw vs Dons. ******* amazing how bad United were today.

I'll place a bet on draw vs Dons. ******* amazing how bad United were today.
I expect our line up to be De Gea Keane,Blackett,Thorpe Vermij,James Pearson,Kagawa ,Januzaj,Hernandez,Wilson Subs Amos,Welbeck,Rothwell,Zaha,Anderson,Powell,Varela and go for a 2-1 win

LOL no chance we don't need a CB or a WB. Defo need CMs though!

I personally think United really need a CB.

Jones, Smalling, Evans, Blackett, Keane, Rojo are not good enough options for a side wanting to get top 4/ title challenging

I actually think the Di Maria money could be better spent on a CB and a CM. (No getting away Di Maria is an outstanding player though)

I personally think United really need a CB.

Jones, Smalling, Evans, Blackett, Keane, Rojo are not good enough options for a side wanting to get top 4/ title challenging

I actually think the Di Maria money could be better spent on a CB and a CM. (No getting away Di Maria is an outstanding player though)
Its not the defence though mate that's been the problem so far its CMs that cost us goal against Swansea not tracking the runner Mata more to the point and Herrera for there 1st goal, 2nd was a fluke. And today are defence was undone by a set piece when Valencia switched off. Also better CMs would help build/speed up our attacking play, as well as do the right job defensively.

In our 1st 2 matches Neville has said that the CBs have been good and our best players, so for me I would rather strengthen the CM area.

70m is some 1 having a joke sure hes a good player but come on its like look here comes from utd for 1 of our players lets rape the **** out of them for the love of god

Back