The Manchester United Thread

Don't know if this means anything but Roma close to wrapping up deals for Bessa and Manolas 2Cbs. And Bayern refuse to pay 30m euros plus Benatia wages and bonuses.

Actually, I will remove this picture until it is official, that way there will be no jinx

Someone out the blue, like them sort of signings! I honestly thought it would be him and Blind.

I think we have other targets because if we wanted De Jong and Blind we could of signed them by now quite easily, De Boer Ajax manager has even said they'd let him go. Milan can't keep hold of their players and are financially in a state.

I think we have other targets because if we wanted De Jong and Blind we could of signed them by now quite easily, De Boer Ajax manager has even said they'd let him go. Milan can't keep hold of their players and are financially in a state.
Sure we have plenty tbh. LVG said it only takes 24hrs to sign a player, i think he was refering to Blind. And tbh De Jong has always said he is happy at Millan, plus he dont fit LVGs long term approach. Will be fun though this week for sure :)

I really cant see how this window would be a failure if Di Maria was the last of the signings.

4-3-3

rafael evans jones/rojo shaw

Carrick/Fletcher

herrera di Maria

Mata Januzaj/Rooney

RVP

That looks a lot better for top 4

A couple more CMs and I would think about title challenge, if we keep them fit.

Biggest issue more than anything is injuries.

Also we need to stop refering to Di Maria as just a winger. As great as he is out wide, he's been better both for Benfica and Madrid in the centre.

The dream is Vidal, but otherwise Blind to cover/replace Carrick and De Jong to come in for Fletcher, who I think would be greatly helped in a 3 man mid.
Yes Fletcher in a 3 is good, add Blind as cover/rotation for Carrick and were good to go. De Jong looks like a no go, so maybe Vidal,Carvalho,Silva but its getting tight with WP issues. What you think?

I really cant see how this window would be a failure if Di Maria was the last of the signings.

4-3-3

rafael evans jones/rojo shaw

Carrick/Fletcher

herrera di Maria

Mata Januzaj/Rooney

RVP

That looks a lot better for top 4

A couple more CMs and I would think about title challenge, if we keep them fit.

Biggest issue more than anything is injuries.

Also we need to stop refering to Di Maria as just a winger. As great as he is out wide, he's been better both for Benfica and Madrid in the centre.

We desperately need a ball-winning mid in some form, Fletcher is just poor in both games now and Cleverley shouldn't be near a United shirt again. Against MK Dons may be the only time I want to see him.

We desperately need a ball-winning mid in some form, Fletcher is just poor in both games now and Cleverley shouldn't be near a United shirt again. Against MK Dons may be the only time I want to see him.
I agree Cleverly should be cup player at most. But Fletcher would be good in a 3, wont need to use so much energy and can just sit there.

I agree Cleverly should be cup player at most. But Fletcher would be good in a 3, wont need to use so much energy and can just sit there.

I think Fletcher is way past his best, wouldn't look out of place in Championship. I know it sounds harsh, but just the truth, he's not bad as a backup possibly but shouldn't be our first choice with only 1 player injured.

Off topic but it seems like Rodriguez is playing Di Maria's midfielder-***-winger role.

Back