The Manchester United Thread

I'm really intrigued as to how LVG plays what system and incorporates him now.

Di Maria rep has said " once there was man utd ther was no more PSG or anyone else. He just wanted to play for Manchester United". Im in love what a man!:)

Neville saying we need a robust CM and commanding CB ..... spot on. I'd be happy if we just got the robust CM though in this window.

Neville saying we need a robust CM and commanding CB ..... spot on. I'd be happy if we just got the robust CM though in this window.
Yep me to. I want us to develop Jones,Smalling,Rojo,Blackett,Keane there a lot of talent there. Another CB and some would suffer imo.

Control the mid, you ease the pressure on defence and allow them to develop.

Herrera - De Jong/Carrick - Vidal
Januzaj/Mata - RVP/Rooney - Di Maria

Do it LVG do it.

Control the mid, you ease the pressure on defence and allow them to develop.

Yep, who do you reckon are realistic targets apart from the obvious who've been mentioned like De Jong and Blind, anyone else kind of under the radar? Bit like Rojo was as a LCB option.

Amoyal is reporting Juve trying to get Hernandez on loan Utd don't want loan deal. Further discuisions to happen.

Wonder what the story is with Khedira, who's intrested and who'll pay his wages?

Back