The Manchester United Thread

Guilleme Balague (who is generally very reliable and who first broke the Di Maria agreement) has said that it was Ronnie who persuaded ADM to choose us. God I never thot it'd be possible to love Ronnie more than I already did but now I do!!!

Guilleme Balague (who is generally very reliable and who first broke the Di Maria agreement) has said that it was Ronnie who persuaded ADM to choose us. God I never thot it'd be possible to love Ronnie more than I already did but now I do!!!
Catch up mate :P

Let's get him cracked on with Khedira now..

Honest mate, would not say for sake of it! I watched nearly all there games last season as I do watch nearly all games on TV from any league. Di Maria stats are top 3 in world last season from CM assist wise.
Yea, I know what di Maria did both for Benfica and RM. However, I know who Rooney and RVP are and what they can and cannot do. While RVP can beat man occasionally, Rooney is just bad with ball in his feet.

Yea, I know what di Maria did both for Benfica and RM. However, I know who Rooney and RVP are and what they can and cannot do. While RVP can beat man occasionally, Rooney is just bad with ball in his feet.
Rooney needs to be in the box more, to many times he and RVP come short for ball. Hopefully with Di Maria,Carrick,Herrera they should not have to.

Here's an interesting video for anyone who cares from Andy Mitten who is based in Spain about the Di Maria reaction and apparently Daley Blind is reportedly a done deal according to some connected people in Holland.

Di Maria reaction. - YouTube

Di Maria has arrived at Carrington. Medical and promo photos to be done tomorrow. Fit and available for Burnley :)

Di Maria has arrived at Carrington. Medical and promo photos to be done tomorrow. Fit and available for Burnley :)

We might need him for MK Dons the way it's going atm.

All jokes aside, this is one signing that has me excited more than any I can remember.

lol at the daily mail reporting 75m bigger shock that some believed that number.

Back