The Manchester United Thread

Look he's not my preferred option but I'd take him as a squad option for a short-term fix (like De Jong would be) over Cleverley & Anderson.

he's not a short term fix though. He's properly average, he isnt a fix of any kind. De Jong is easily superior to Mikel.

You got your chance to turn a promising young attackers into a stunted DM. Impressive that we both managed to ruin such impressive talents. :-/

Anderson?

I dont know how we let it go so wrong.

Why do people say that? Still 6 days. LVG says it can take 24 hours. Sporting have a willingness to sell the player it seems as their asking price has gone down.

3rd party involved, gets very complicated.

Anderson?

I dont know how we let it go so wrong.

He just looked uncomfortable from day 1. After a while, his confidence seemed to die and everything about his game become sloppy. Sad really.

Why do people say that? Still 6 days. LVG says it can take 24 hours. Sporting have a willingness to sell the player it seems as their asking price has gone down.
This is Sporting. We would have to agree fee and personel terms agent fees plus 3rd party ownership, medical and paperwork and Work Permit. This wont take 24hrs.

He's been a long-term target though, we may be way under way with it.

If Sporting decide to make any kind of major hesitation, the deal will run out of time.

Sporting need to be as open to sell as we are to buying

Ajax happy to sell Blind at a reasonable price next season. Perfect Carrick replacement (Carricks contract ends then).

If Sporting decide to make any kind of major hesitation, the deal will run out of time.

Sporting need to be as open to sell as we are to buying

Everythings behind closed doors, whether it can or can't be done is yet to be decided, we do have a good relationship with Sporting though.

I'd love to get Carvalho.

Nearly all reliable journos running Carvalho story Ogden.Ladyman,Jackson,Marzio. Would be great if happened. Maybe been briefed!

Everythings behind closed doors, whether it can or can't be done is yet to be decided, we do have a good relationship with Sporting though.

I'd love to get Carvalho.

I know. My point is, if they hesitate, the deal is dead

I know. My point is, if they hesitate, the deal is dead

But Sporting have been briefing recently in Portugese newspapers about lowering the price of him, there clearly is a more open stance now on Carvalho.

Back