The Manchester United Thread

Van Gaal on further transfers: "I cannot say anything because it will raise the price. We cannot react to every rumour. Also, players shall go in the meantime. I had a conversation with the players after lunch and I said, after this week, we shall maybe have another group. Players will go away and others will come in. We have to wait and see."

So the reports of rojo getting a permit and herrera was fit were all bollocks?

So the reports of rojo getting a permit and herrera was fit were all bollocks?

Yes, looking forward to seeing Darren Fletcher + Cleverley again?

Btw James Ducker reporting a few teams like Villa have offered £9m for Cleverley, I'd run and take it.

Yes, looking forward to seeing Darren Fletcher + Cleverley again?

Btw James Ducker reporting a few teams like Villa have offered £9m for Cleverley, I'd run and take it.

9m for cleverley and then reports of 12-14m for hernandez from valencia and juve. take it woody and get carvalho.

I'd be happy with anderson (somehow) cleverley, kagawa, zaha and hernandez off the books. shame about kagawa good little player just maybe not suited to united or the league.

Hull and Villa have made 8-9 Million bid for Cleverley and it's accepted.

Cleverly had brilliant potential when he started out in the first team for us, it's just unlucky he turned out to be nothing more than forgettabley average.

So the clear out has started. Welbeck,Zaha,Cleverly,Kagawa all close to leaving. Could be all gone by dinner tomorrow or even tonight.

Please. Obviously LVG talked Giggs and Scholes out of retirement, so he can sell the surplus midfielders.

Sad thing is, atm, both of them would still be an upgrade over our currently available midfielders..

So the clear out has started. Welbeck,Zaha,Cleverly,Kagawa all close to leaving. Could be all gone by dinner tomorrow or even tonight.

Doubt it'll happen that quick. LvG may decide to stall on completing the deal for Cleverley or Kagawa until he signs someone..

Doubt it'll happen that quick. LvG may decide to stall on completing the deal for Cleverley or Kagawa until he signs someone..

No way he should stall on cleverley and there isn't much time left anyway.

Back