The Manchester United Thread

We must certainly sign at least 1 CM now? I'd love Pjanic from Roma and Carvalho from Sporting.

Yep off to Villa, not bad pice either. Kagawa to Dortmund immenent from reports in Germany. Club accepted offers for Hernandez as well Valencia and Juve.

I got £20m for him on FM 2014... just saying... I should be hired... Woody out.

Nah £9m is a really good price.

I'd feel so much more comfortable if we actually signed someone before shipping off everyone :\ Our currently available CM, if you exclude Cleverley, is Fletcher only, unless di Maria is playing as a CM. Still a stopgap measure..? We rather do need a CM now//

Carvalho and blind look nailed on or atleast that's how i see it, sadly vidal was never a goer.

Carvalho and blind look nailed on or atleast that's how i see it, sadly vidal was never a goer.

Don't think Blind is moving this window. According to Ajax, any club would have to go over-the-top in order to get him. They've apparently told his representatives they'll be much more reasonable about him next season. Carvalho, I hope so, if we can get it finished within the window..

Don't think Blind is moving this window. According to Ajax, any club would have to go over-the-top in order to get him. They've apparently told his representatives they'll be much more reasonable about him next season. Carvalho, I hope so, if we can get it finished within the window..

We aren't in a situation to wait until next season, but then again I'm not that fussed on Blind in midfield, probably better targets we're pursuing I hope for this window.

Yeah you guys are too busy getting hammered off MK Dons ;)

You've won an FA Cup and top 4 trophy in 8 years mate, an Arsenal fan trying to act mighty, jesus I've seen it all now.

The only thing you do in the Champions League is spectate, watch the other teams beat you. Providing you make it through the qualifying round, Besiktas gave you a test.

Leave it up to the gooners with the rubbish banter, leave that to the rest of us lad.

Back