The Manchester United Thread

Erm, back to football? Where is everybody getting all the news bout Kagawa, Chicha etc from?

Erm, back to football? Where is everybody getting all the news bout Kagawa, Chicha etc from?
One of Dortmunds people Lars Ricken was talking about Kagawa to German TV. And Chicha has been talked about by Sky Italia and Di Marzio.

Shame about Kagawa really. At least glad its Dortmund though - I'd hate for them to dissapear from the scene right after storming it.

Breaking News: United offering offering a buy one get one free!

For every adult home shirt you buy, you get an Anderson for free.

Only while stocks last, limited stock available.

I have returned to FM base to seek the solace from all the united jokes my friends have laid upon me the past couple of weeks! Save me friends!

Valencia made bid for Cleverely, reported by SSN.

Lets lee how he does in La Liga when he says his game is suited to that league.

I have returned to FM base to seek the solace from all the united jokes my friends have laid upon me the past couple of weeks! Save me friends!

Welcome back, it's funny everyone is against us after one season of failure. Liverpool have not won a title for like 23 years? I don't think they realise that.

One joke always works. Which **** never docked in Liverpool?

Welcome back, it's funny everyone is against us after one season of failure. Liverpool have not won a title for like 23 years? I don't think they realise that.

True Zzeezzy, but in all honesty I dont care about the jokes lets be honest, most people doing it have been waiting a long time to fling them at United fans.

Tony Gale just called Juan Mata a poor mans David Silva on SSN think someone forgot their meds this morning

The Mata stick is baffling, the goal and assist return since he has joined is good.

The guy is a moron if you ask me, both are class players IMO and Juan Mata has never been a poor mans anything, I'm with you find it absolutely baffling

As a fan of United since the 70's I'm disappointed that they are absolutely terrible at the moment but I'm not crying into my classic jersey just yet.
All top teams have good and bad times. We had plenty of good times and good teams and now we have a **** team.
That's just something the younger fans will have to deal with.

I know plenty of Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/ City fans and not a single one has even attempted to slag off United as they are now.
Simply because they are intelligent football fans and understand the up's and downs of football and only need to look at the top teams in the UK to see the bigger picture.

Last time they won the league.

Man Utd - 2013
Chelsea - 2010
Arsenal - 2004
Liverpool - 1990 (old 1st division)
Spurs - 1961 (old 1st division)

These stats are why ABU banter doesn't bother me in the slightest.
If slagging off another team entertains you, fire away!! But the only people who are bothered by it are probably very young fans?

Back