The Manchester United Thread

The guy is a moron if you ask me, both are class players IMO and Juan Mata has never been a poor mans anything, I'm with you find it absolutely baffling

An on form Juan is the best player in the premier league IMO. I think he deserved PFA player of the year in 12-13 (although I may be abit biased haha)

An on form Juan is the best player in the premier league IMO. I think he deserved PFA player of the year in 12-13 (although I may be abit biased haha)

Was it bale that won it and mata scored 20 odd goals and got 20 odd assists or whatever it was?

Kagawa back to BVB then?

Yes good bye, actually I wouldn't mind him going because we have that wonderkid Andreas Pereira and Mata, Rooney, Januzaj... still all capable of playing his position.

Meh, I wish him well but I really wanted him to do better.

Do you know roughly How many goals and assists Juan has since signing for utd? Always seems to be contributing whenever I've watched him for utd.

No idea pal I'm sure one of these United fans will be able to help you out though

Mata is more than a poor man's silva for us compared to his chelsea days when he would legit look world class and be the standout player pretty much everytime i saw him, he still has the effects of davey moyes over him.

How many midfielders don't we want? all the ones getting ticked off would improve us massively.

Last edited:
That's about as unexpected as a ***** I had after waking up this morning.

Do people realise this is the second reference to erections in this thread in 24 hours? What is the world coming to, really?!:D

Do people realise this is the second reference to erections in this thread in 24 hours? What is the world coming to, really?!:D

Sometimes things like that just pop up mate, try not to act so stiff, relax. I know it can be hard but reacting now just seems a bit premature

Back