The Manchester United Thread

So Vidal is basically the Fabregas of this summer? Wonder who you will panic buy now..

Thing is I don't think United were ever really in for him, we made an enquiry few months back and that's all. The shitstorm from Chilean and Italian press has just been ridiculous, reliable English journos connected to United have hardly mentioned it, if they even have mentioned it.

Hi guys. So whats new? Been babysitting me Nephew so not seen anything apart from about the players leaving.

Hi guys. So whats new? Been babysitting me Nephew so not seen anything apart from about the players leaving.

Vidal off, carvalho off and nothing else happening or so the journos say, and it's probably right tbf fully expecting no new signings.

Vidal off, carvalho off and nothing else happening or so the journos say, and it's probably right tbf fully expecting no new signings.
Hi mate. Just seen LVG presser, I don't get that because he said some will come some will go and that he told ED who targets are. Press have not been briefed so im calling BS. And still think will get 2 more in. Wont be Vidal or Carvalho tho.

Hi mate. Just seen LVG presser, I don't get that because he said some will come some will go and that he told ED who targets are. Press have not been briefed so im calling BS. And still think will get 2 more in. Wont be Vidal or Carvalho tho.

Shame because they are the only two who might be available that could improve us massively, maybe song as he is a very good player when on form. Don't see blind making much difference.

Shame because they are the only two who might be available that could improve us massively, maybe song as he is a very good player when on form. Don't see blind making much difference.
Good thing is no one has a clue. Could be another Rojo types of signings. Would be happy with Blind though.

Good thing is no one has a clue. Could be another Rojo types of signings. Would be happy with Blind though.

I'd be happy with him because it would mean less of fellaini, cleverley (if he stayed) and fletcher but i don't think he's any better than our rivals 2nd and 3rd best midfielders if we even sign him for that role.

I'd be happy with him because it would mean less of fellaini, cleverley (if he stayed) and fletcher but i don't think he's any better than our rivals 2nd and 3rd best midfielders if we even sign him for that role.
Would defo add to better quality of depth.

Hopefully once herrera is fit he can be our ramsey and henderson, no pressure lad.

Wait, how can you see Blind not making a difference? Find it bizarre there is this mass bigging up of Carvalho

Wait, how can you see Blind not making a difference? Find it bizarre there is this mass bigging up of Carvalho

He would but I have to ask why we would of left it until now to sign Blind?

I hope we pull a good surprise signing CM, let's face it media don't have a clue, Blind and Carvalho are easy stories to make for reporters.

He would but I have to ask why we would of left it until now to sign Blind?

I hope we pull a good surprise signing CM, let's face it media don't have a clue, Blind and Carvalho are easy stories to make for reporters.

Ajax don't want to sell Blind, they are making it difficult. They want him for one more season. Ajax have been very open about that.

Back