The Manchester United Thread

Think will play well there tbh. Great passing,and driving from deep and terrific work rate.

I guess, well we see before judgement but I want another CM badly, can't cope with fletcher much longer. Without even looking at what's on the bench.

Wait, how can you see Blind not making a difference? Find it bizarre there is this mass bigging up of Carvalho

Carvalho is a midfield destroyer and i like how he can carry the ball forward, something none of our midfielders can do. I could easily be wrong about blind it's just an opinion .

We could sign some top player and some still wouldn't be happy but at the same time could sign some average joe and some fans will be fine with it, all opinions.

Just hope woodward can get what we need in if not long wait until or even if lvg wants strootman or he wants to come.

I guess, well we see before judgement but I want another CM badly, can't cope with fletcher much longer. Without even looking at what's on the bench.
That's the problem atm with injuries we are short atm. Who would you play mate?

Carvalho is a midfield destroyer and i like how he can carry the ball forward, something none of our midfielders can do. I could easily be wrong about blind it's just an opinion .

We could sign some top player and some still wouldn't be happy but at the same time could sign some average joe and some fans will be fine with it, all opinions.

Just hope woodward can get what we need in if not long wait until or even if lvg wants strootman or he wants to come.

Carvalho cant carry the ball forwards that well, hes also quite a limited passer. Blind is pretty much a natural successor to Carrick, just more aggressive

Strootman is false hope for everyone, it will be earliest next summer if he wants to come. How can we go without another CM in this window? We've got **** all after fletcher, who isn't even good enough .

****** **** roman or whoever their director of football is they are so efficient, remy to chelsea pretty much done.

Di Maria is great at CM. Have you people not watched Madrid last year?

****** **** roman or whoever their director of football is they are so efficient, remy to chelsea pretty much done.

tbf Remy has been in and out of a deal to Liverpool already, I'd imagine the price and terms are all going to be easy to agree on.

Carvalho cant carry the ball forwards that well, hes also quite a limited passer. Blind is pretty much a natural successor to Carrick, just more aggressive

fletcher, anderson, fellaini and cleverely make carvalho look like paddy V. So maybe it's overrating certain midfielders due to how shocking our current ones are, not fussed on a successor to carrick i want to watch a pure destroyer at the club but maybe carvalho isn't as good as i think.

No he doesn't he just needs time, fans are gonna have to get use to it. He will change depending on the match situation at that moment.
He needs time. Are you willing to sacrifice whole season to learn them some basics? Because they have never, ever been in 3 man defense before. Maybe Rojo is, other they don't have clue.

tbf Remy has been in and out of a deal to Liverpool already, I'd imagine the price and terms are all going to be easy to agree on.

Costa goes down injured, torres off and within days remy is theirs. Carrick out for months still haven't go someone in as a shield for the defence if you like.

Fletch was half dead for a year and we still didn't get anyone in.

Back