The Manchester United Thread

We are getting NOTHING into our front 3, it is like they aren't even on the pitch

Utd fans need to remember there is still shaw, Rojo and Blind to come in to the squad. Could be a few others I am missing aswell so I wouldn't panic just yet.

Herrera, Rafael too. So half the team

Herrera, Rafael too. So half the team

Yeah 5 very good players there to come in. I'm going to stick my neck out and still say utd will get top four this season as I did when LVG was first hired.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we'll get violated at anfield and the etihad.

It seems weird to say, but we have looked better since Anderson has come on for Di Maria...

I know we have a lot of great players to come back in, but personally it seems it is not the players( even though a few are playing awful football) all the clubs we seem to play have got the measure of this formation, doubling up on the WB's and forcing us to play through the middle of the park which makes it so congested we can't get anything through there.

I don't get the 352 persistence it's not giving us any width in their final 3rd until last 10 mins when they trying to hold on.

Can't believe I almost passed out of boredom while watching the club that just blew 150 milion on transfers.

Something went seriously ******* wroong here.

Can't believe I almost passed out of boredom while watching the club that just blew 150 milion on transfers.

Something went seriously ******* wroong here.

Hate to make excuses but only 1 of them was playing and it was his first game.

Well he has most of his players injured, and it still takes time to learn a system...

It's not time to adapt to the system, it's basic thing. Wingbacks are double teamed so they are not able to provide width or stretch defense. Opposition defend with numbers in the middle and our players can't create a proper chance.

4-3-3- is much better and he had players to play that. Valencia Evans Jones Blackett defense with Fletcher, Anderson midfield, Mata, Rooney and Di Maria behind striker.

Just rubbish, no tempo or dynamism. Bunch of average players getting shoehorned into a formation.

RVP, rooney and mata have been shocking.

Said it last year and year before rvp/rooney won't work like people expect it to, certainly won't be a sturridge/suarez or a yorke/cole more like gerrard/lampard.

Back