The Manchester United Thread

and he was quite easily our best player.

Yeh he had good moments.. Hopefully blind can do better than fletcher in his role and shaw/rafael are back, although Valencia was positive today I liked it.

The old basic problem of three at the back and using wingbacks is being highlighted that the system struggles like it did back in the late eighties and early nineties. The prem is so much quicker paced than using it at international level.

The old basic problem of three at the back and using wingbacks is being highlighted that the system struggles like it did back in the late eighties and early nineties. The prem is so much quicker paced than using it at international level.

The problem isnt the system, rather the players are not comfortable, and the best wingbacks for it are injured.

Hull played it really rather successfully.

Great international break now, good and bad thing i guess.

Bad the fact i absolutely hate international football and good we might get some players or some might come back injured in true united style.

Happy like I mentioned with blind signing think he will offer us quite a bit.

Not happy obviously with 2 pts out of 9 but LVG is notoriously a slow starter plus learning a new system with a lot of players who would be first team isn't easy.

We just have to hope majority of these are back in time for next game after international break. Also who knows we may have another player come in before deadline.

Dont see a reason for doom and gloom just yet, players like RVP still not 100 %, need more match time.

Happy like I mentioned with blind signing think he will offer us quite a bit.

Not happy obviously with 2 pts out of 9 but LVG is notoriously a slow starter plus learning a new system with a lot of players who would be first team isn't easy.

We just have to hope majority of these are back in time for next game after international break. Also who knows we may have another player come in before deadline.

Dont see a reason for doom and gloom just yet, players like RVP still not 100 %, need more match time.

I've been saying this for about 6 weeks. Jesus Christ zzezzy, could kill you right now.

What happened to our supposed interest for cuadrado? He would offer soon much at wb/on wing.

I've been saying this for about 6 weeks. Jesus Christ zzezzy, could kill you right now.

I haven't been negative towards our performances particularly just our transfer activity.. Until we had signed Di Maria anyway.

I haven't been negative towards our performances particularly just our transfer activity.. Until we had signed Di Maria anyway.

Performances have been terrible but pretty much down to the players and the fact none really suit the system, still no excuse to not even win at home vs swansea.

Think we are done after Blind. Next big target is Strootman.

Blind and carrick/herrera, prepare yourselves city and cheslea. Yaya, cesc, matic and fernandinho will be shaking in their boots.

Guys didn't LVG say on Friday that by Monday there will be a new group of players in. And Blind, good as he is, is not a group ....

Back