The Manchester United Thread

Thought we went after him because we were not getting Blind tbh

If the move was made on Friday, no don't think so.

Anyway Schneiderlin is like a box to box midfield operator, Blind as far as I'm aware is more of a defensive midfielder.

Are they the same lot that were in bilbao last year.

Also i'd love that frenchman morgan from saints, what a player.

Schneiderlin or Carvalho and we've suddenly gone in one window, from a **** midfield to one of the best in the league.

Schneiderlin or Carvalho and we've suddenly gone in one window, from a **** midfield to one of the best in the league.

Be amazing wouldn't it, woody/lvg doing something that ferige was reluctant to do over 3-4 years.

Big advocate for carvlaho just the other day but i'd much prefer schneiderlin and obviously vidal/strootman but they look unlikely at this point.

Vidal won't happen, not this late into the window, lol. Although, Guarin is still available, and was rumoured to be Juve's target if they sold Vidal, lol. Carvalho/Schneiderlin would be brilliant. Schneiderlin more likely, probably? Since Blind will probably play the pivot, which is where Carvalho would also play, should he be bought, doesn't make sense. Schneiderlin, on the other hand, BTB, with Herrera playmaking.

Vidal won't happen, not this late into the window, lol. Although, Guarin is still available, and was rumoured to be Juve's target if they sold Vidal, lol. Carvalho/Schneiderlin would be brilliant. Schneiderlin more likely, probably? Since Blind will probably play the pivot, which is where Carvalho would also play, should he be bought, doesn't make sense. Schneiderlin, on the other hand, BTB, with Herrera playmaking.

And then strooty next summer, top class midfield.

Maybe were looking at Perez as well as reports this morning were saying at the same time Carvalho was rumoured.

Back