The Manchester United Thread

He needs to stay fit. Wouldn't mind a nigh on unbreakable defender, someone who could play all 38 league games, and just keep churning out solid games.

Also would prefer a 4-3-3

Oh I completely agree and if he can stay fit he can be that. Unfortunately we've seemed to struggle to find anyone in any position that can stay fit for 38 games (other than GK's).

Defense looks shaky because of lack of protection from midfield. They offer absolutely no cover at all. We can bring any CB in the world but if we don't add a good DM then we will be shaky. At least Blind signing should cover part of the problem.

Blind should allow him to turn a 4-3-3 into a 3 man line while the full backs get way up the pitch

Blind should allow him to turn a 4-3-3 into a 3 man line while the full backs get way up the pitch

I was thinking that but then it occurred to me that the reason LVG played the 3-5-2 at the world cup was because Strootman was injured so he switched from the 4-3-3. So if Blind is part of the plan to move to a 4-3-3 here then why didn't he continue with the 4-3-3 at the World Cup?

I was thinking that but then it occurred to me that the reason LVG played the 3-5-2 at the world cup was because Strootman was injured so he switched from the 4-3-3. So if Blind is part of the plan to move to a 4-3-3 here then why didn't he continue with the 4-3-3 at the World Cup?

He didnt have that CM midfielder with Strootman gone. he does in Herrera and most definitely in Di Maria.

God I hope we get some players back fit. We will be different team altogether, and give LVG that excellent flexibility formation wise.

BwYI1HhIMAA6Orw.jpg

Good bye Park.

If fergie never retired i think we would have seen more.

I thought he would of been like a dynamic Mata, tbh wouldn't surprise me if Mata is on the ropes as well under LVG, with the 3-5-2 there is a no.10 option but if he goes 4-3-3 it's good bye amigo.

I thought he would of been like a dynamic Mata, tbh wouldn't surprise me if Mata is on the ropes as well under LVG, with the 3-5-2 there is a no.10 option but if he goes 4-3-3 it's good bye amigo.

Still think mata can play in a 4-3-3 whether it be on the right or in the middle but he would need two very good cm's with him especially an anchor type.

Mata wont go even if we swap to 433.

Back