The Manchester United Thread

For now but think he was in negotiations with Celtic. If that's dead think club will try to offload coz he wants to play.

And Sergio Romero, Argentina's WC hero won't? xD I doubt it happening, tbf, why would Romero agree to be #2 GK, he's rather good to be that..

Anyone got a link to the BBC Deadline day online live feed on their site? I got to one of the pages, which isn't exactly updating itself..

Welbeck seemingly sent out on loan to Sunderland, which still doesn't make sense to me, considering RvP will potentially need surgery, and our only other striking option, other than Rooney, will be James Wilson. Confidence should be oozing now :\ Unless Falcao happens..

Or probably play di Maria upfront?

James Cooper on SSN saying he heard yesterday there could be some incoming. But expects more outgoings.

James Cooper on SSN saying he heard yesterday there could be some incoming. But expects more outgoings.

Considering all the brouhaha, I expect the only incoming to be Blind. Anyone else is a huge bonus. But if Falcao isn't coming, then Welbeck needs to be retained..

I'm hearing less noises about Falcao from Arsenal, which is strange, considering they REALLY need a striker.. But then again, they could be quiet and finish up fast. With the money being bandied about, thought we could go for Cavani than Falcao, I'd rate him higher, but then again PSG will be more willing to screw with us after di Maria than anything else.

I'm hearing less noises about Falcao from Arsenal, which is strange, considering they REALLY need a striker.. But then again, they could be quiet and finish up fast. With the money being bandied about, thought we could go for Cavani than Falcao, I'd rate him higher, but then again PSG will be more willing to screw with us after di Maria than anything else.
Yep cant see Arsenal paying the fees tbh! All report suggest City are struggling due to FFP to make a deal work. And were still being mentioned as Welbeck,Hernandez leaving and RVP surgery.

Back