The Manchester United Thread

That's because everybody knows Chelsea were not 'little horses' - they had a squad capable, it just wasn't Mourinho's squad

Speaking of which, since Lucas is rumoured to be leaving for you, do you have enough backup to cover for him? I doubt Gerrard can be DLP throughout the season, will need him rested occasionally..

All reports in France saying it is 10m euros loan deal with 55m euros buy option at the end. Cracking deal#Woodward:)

All reports in France saying it is 10m euros loan deal with 55m euros buy option at the end. Cracking deal#Woodward:)

Yes, I don't think we have any intention to buy him because he'll be 29 by then... but ****.. Idk anymore.

Yes, I don't think we have any intention to buy him because he'll be 29 by then... but ****.. Idk anymore.
I don't know RVP could be on the decline, Rooney maybe as CM and Hernandez and Welbeck going. Would be good still at 29 and be a leader and very good experienced STR.

Depends on his performances, frankly, but 10M to get Falcao for a year is brilliant..

****, just when I thought the popcorn couldn't get any more buttery...

If you guys fail now, the mocking will be relentless.

Depends on his performances, frankly, but 10M to get Falcao for a year is brilliant..

It's about 6m if you convert it to pounds... cracking move.

RVP more rumours going round he needs knee surgery.

And farming Hernandez on loan to Madrid and getting falcao over them? Brilliant!

Remember everyone. We can't sign world class players without CL.

****, just when I thought the popcorn couldn't get any more buttery...

If you guys fail now, the mocking will be relentless.

We bought him just so Arsenal couldn't... one way to aim for top 4 I suppose :P

Falcao? What the actual ****.

Rooney to midfield surely?
RVP going on the table, will miss most of the season (at least first half of it). That leaves United with Rooney, Wilson and Welbeck(?). Seems to me like a masterstroke by Woodie. 10 million euros for Falcao with 55m euros to buy? Yes sir!

We actually could do good..

DDG
------Evans--Jones--Rojo
Rafael------------------Shaw
----------Blind----------
---Rooney------Herrera
-----------Mata--------
-----ADM---------Falcao

Assuming RvP is out due to injury, with di Maria mostly playing Robben role, while Rooney acts as BTB..

We actually could do good..

DDG
------Evans--Jones--Rojo
Rafael------------------Shaw
----------Blind----------
---Rooney------Herrera
-----------Mata--------
-----ADM---------Falcao

Assuming RvP is out due to injury, with di Maria mostly playing Robben role, while Rooney acts as BTB..
That's 12!

Back