We actually could do good..

DDG
------Evans--Jones--Rojo
Rafael------------------Shaw
----------Blind----------
---Rooney------Herrera
-----------Mata--------
-----ADM---------Falcao

Assuming RvP is out due to injury, with di Maria mostly playing Robben role, while Rooney acts as BTB..

If we can't even win with 12 players then we truly are ****

Is it confirmed rvp needs an op?

If we can't even win with 12 players then we truly are ****

Is it confirmed rvp needs an op?

Yeah, my bad about 12 players. But anyhow, most reports seem to suggest it. He was persuaded not to undergo one before the WC, but apparently, it is feared he'll never be at his best without it.

This is only the third transfer window since Sir Alex Ferguson retired, and since then Manchester United have spent the same amount in 18 months that Fergie spent on players in 12-15 years! This whole situation just proves how great a manager SAF really was that he was able to get the best out of some average players.

Even if you consider inflation rate and crazy market fees, still doesn't take away from Fergie's greatness..

And farming Hernandez on loan to Madrid and getting falcao over them? Brilliant!

Remember everyone. We can't sign world class players without CL.

Right good to see you keep signing the same old tune despite endless back and forths ... I don't want to reply because obviously I'll get banned while you get off happily

Do you guys think Rooney will do well in CM?

If he is happy being shifted there, probably yeah. Else, could be a disaster. But I feel he has the necessary qualities to become a decent midfielder..

Reports saying were still persuing Carvalho and Ducker says after Falcao would not rule out anymore surprises.

Rob Dorsett is at Leicester City and tells Sky Sports News that they are in talks with Manchester United over a loan deal for Nick Powell.

****, just when I thought the popcorn couldn't get any more buttery...

If you guys fail now, the mocking will be relentless.

They are legitimate title contenders especially as they don't even have CL to worry about. If they fail to win a trophy this season then it's surely going to be classed as a huge failure

BBC Sport's Simon Stone, who is reporting that a loan fee of around £6m has been agreed for Radamel Falcao to join Manchester United: "Think it is now certain Danny Welbeck will leave, either on loan or sold. There had been a desire for him not to join a top-six rival but the club now accepts stopping him going would be pointless under the circumstances. That brings Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham into the equation."

I dunno, i'm still uncomfortable giving Arsenal a decent deal, especially after Vermaelen fiasco..

Right good to see you keep signing the same old tune despite endless back and forths ... I don't want to reply because obviously I'll get banned while you get off happily

It wasn't aimed at you. A lot of people have said the same thing - more exaggerated too, tbf to you.

And this, everyone, is why you don't throw your toys out of the pram before deadline day. If we still do **** it can't be blamed on our transfer business.

It wasn't aimed at you. A lot of people have said the same thing - more exaggerated too, tbf to you.

And this, everyone, is why you don't throw your toys out of the pram before deadline day. If we still do **** it can't be blamed on our transfer business.

Actually, if we still do ****, the main blame will still come on transfer business as to how Falcao was got over a defender/defensive midfielder. >_>

£6m to get Falcao on loan is truly excellent business. I am truly shocked as to why City and Arsenal haven't gotten in on the act. Either the figures being reported are wrong or Woody has just pulled off a huge coup

I agree, but in another ways I disagree... we have sacrificed points in opening games because we've had to field players in wrong positions and start players like Cleverley.

Actually, if we still do ****, the main blame will still come on transfer business as to how Falcao was got over a defender/defensive midfielder. >_>

I am sorry I could understand if you were getting someone like Remy instead of a CB/CM. But you are getting Radmael ******* Falcao. The best finisher in the world. No excuses this season

Back