The Manchester United Thread

Loan fee came down from 20 Million to 9 Million in matter of mins.

Woody's on a mission.. don't rule us out yet :P

Woody in full on make-up mode after the Moyes 1st window disaster, lol// Although I can't see Carvalho happening after we just signed Blind. FFS, we're not in the CL, so won't need that many players as backup too :\

What about putting rooney in midfield with Falcao now coming in?

Who knows... LVG said he prefers Rooney as no.9 I think, so would be an odd one.

This whole Falcao thing doesn't seem like an LVG move unless he knows something we don't right now.

Who knows... LVG said he prefers Rooney as no.9 I think, so would be an odd one.

This whole Falcao thing doesn't seem like an LVG move unless he knows something we don't right now.

If reports are to be believed, RvP will be out due to operation, and Welbeck will be moved out on loan. Can see why Falcao is being brought in. That said, I can actually see Rooney in the midfield, with di Maria and Falcao upfront, while Mata plays behind them, even in a 3-4-1-2

Steve Bates also saying Rooney to CM. And Utd wanted to buy Falcao, but will ***** his performanes after loan spell, and could get him cheaper this way.

If reports are to be believed, RvP will be out due to operation, and Welbeck will be moved out on loan. Can see why Falcao is being brought in. That said, I can actually see Rooney in the midfield, with di Maria and Falcao upfront, while Mata plays behind them, even in a 3-4-1-2

Gawd knows, we got an attack which makes you cream and a defence which makes you scream. Considering what we're investing on the attack.

Steve Bates also saying Rooney to CM. And Utd wanted to buy Falcao, but will ***** his performanes after loan spell, and could get him cheaper this way.

****** mental, can't believe it, Radamel Falcao.. who would of guessed that on deadline day to United.

Gawd knows, we got an attack which makes you cream and a defence which makes you scream. Considering what we're investing on the attack.

Orgasmic attack, premature midfield and impotent defence? But naw, if we get Rojo back, things could probably be better, although if Evans doesn't adapt, we're in a deep quagmire..

A world-class attacking unit can easily cover up deficiencies in the squad. People were happy to mock Mourinho when he called Chelsea 'little horses' last season despite having no world-class striker and elite central midfielder. LVG has 3 world class strikers if Falcao comes so he has no excuses. He has to be challenging for the title

That's because everybody knows Chelsea were not 'little horses' - they had a squad capable, it just wasn't Mourinho's squad

Back