The Manchester United Thread

Before Falcao, once Blind was finalised, I would've thought 4-3-3 is the way we'll be going. Suddenly, Falcao is in, and it looks like it'll be continuing as 3-4-1-2 :\

Now you have Herrera, Di Maria and Mata

Once Herrera gets back, yeah. But if we're playing in a midfield 2, then Herrera and di Maria will be in trouble, we need someone more defensively oriented.

Un-******-believable. I never thought I'd be slightly ambivalent after a player like Falcao signed for us, but I still am. I'd be gleeful if we shored our Defence too, though, even with Vlaar.

Obviously, I'd have been over the moon, had we managed to pull off Hummels, even for Falcao's price..

I'm literally laughing my head off right now at Arsenal.... sorry... crying out for a striker and they've let Falcao slip through their fingers due to not being able to afford a season-long loan!

Bit confused here because you mention we need a box to box player but then mention players who aren't, mostly anyway?

I really think Schneiderlin would be a good player to have, costly though.

If Moutinho is available, as murmurs are suggesting he's unhappy, I really would like him as well.

Apart from that, not many available.. love for us to pull one out today.

Fabregas is (or has been in the past in the premier league) and so is Guarin. Don't know enough about Carvalho but suspect he is more defensively minded. Kroos is Kroos, if he had arrived this summer I'm not sure anyone would be pointing out big holes in our midfield.

I'm literally laughing my head off right now at Arsenal.... sorry... crying out for a striker and they've let Falcao slip through their fingers due to not being able to afford a season-long loan!

Wenger was never going to spend so much on wages. What genuinely baffled me was them letting slip Loic Remy after Giroud's injury.. What the **** was Wenger smoking? Unless Sanogo is the next Messi, they'll probably find it a bit difficult..

Wenger was never going to spend so much on wages. What genuinely baffled me was them letting slip Loic Remy after Giroud's injury.. What the **** was Wenger smoking? Unless Sanogo is the next Messi, they'll probably find it a bit difficult..

The uproar if they end up signing someone like Kalou would be hilarious.

Huge huge signing. MU are right back in the title fray

Kinda reminds me of the time RvP was bought instead of a CM, reservations were there, but he fired us to the title. Hopefully, Falcao will do the same for us, although a lot more holes exist now as compared to back then..

Kinda reminds me of the time RvP was bought instead of a CM, reservations were there, but he fired us to the title. Hopefully, Falcao will do the same for us, although a lot more holes exist now as compared to back then..

You think?

Our defence had Vidic and Rio, but our midfield is a lot stronger now... when the injuries are back.

The uproar if they end up signing someone like Kalou would be hilarious.

Too late, think Kalou was already signed by someone else.. What would be scary is if they sign Cavani now.. But considering Wenger's track record, probably will be some injured player like Kim Kallstrom.

Back