The Manchester United Thread

Absolutely no idea what Wenger is doing. He tried to hijack Remy's deal and failed hilariously. He let Falcao slip through his fingers. Yaya Sanogo it is!

On a flight to Rome to tempt Destro.. sounds a bit desperate.

We should just go for Moutinho or Kondogbia.. Monaco apparently in trouble cos owner got fleeced in court.

Moutinho, gives more of a chance for Pearson/Rothwell to come through the ranks..

Absolutely no idea what Wenger is doing. He tried to hijack Remy's deal and failed hilariously. He let Falcao slip through his fingers. Yaya Sanogo it is!

Falcao was never going to happen for Arsenal, but Remy is a big question mark. Wenger should've really wrapped up the deal for him, cheap too//

Never know, Wenger could get Welbeck/Destro by the end of the window..

Falcao was never going to happen for Arsenal, but Remy is a big question mark. Wenger should've really wrapped up the deal for him, cheap too//

Never know, Wenger could get Welbeck/Destro by the end of the window..
LOL Welbeck no chance! Roma gonna bleed Arsenes **** dry! :)

LOL Welbeck no chance! Roma gonna bleed Arsenes **** dry! :)

As I said before, I'd hate it if Welbeck went there, after they screwed us over with Vermaelen, but it is a possiblity. Yeah, Roma will go nuts, that's why Chelsea went for Remy, but it's not like Arsenal have many other options. Yaya Sanogo is their only fit, recognised striker, other options being Podolsky, Walcott and maybe Sanchez.

Know I posted earlier but some people might of missed it. Rooneys stats are insane considering he gets shifted out to LW/RW/No10.

Di Maria and Falcao in one week though. Woody has well and truly stepped up to the plate this season. He wasn't bulshitting about "watching this space" after all

Remember last year when all we had was some fake lawyers, fellaini and a failed move for coentrao?

Know I posted earlier but some people might of missed it. Rooneys stats are insane considering he gets shifted out to LW/RW/No10.

Stats aside, when you watch Rooney, do you feel he's world class? For me, he slows the attack, takes couple unnecessary touches, and then when you need him in box, he's out of position because he's trying to be a playmaker. If I was in charge, I would tell Rooney to play striker and nothing else. Yes, he can drop a little bit to help with the organisation, but that's it. Stay as a striker man, you're very good at it.

**** me what must QPR be thinking. Especially if we get Shaw,Rojo,Rafa,Herrera,Carrick,Smalling back for that game :)

Speaking of which, since Lucas is rumoured to be leaving for you, do you have enough backup to cover for him? I doubt Gerrard can be DLP throughout the season, will need him rested occasionally..

I dont think Lucas will leave, but if he does then yes we will be a little short - it will require Allen or Can playing the deeper role

Google have also released a list of their most searched for new Premier League signings in the UK, with Angel Di Maria, Mario Balotelli and Marcos Rojo topping the list, with the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Diego Costa and Eric Dier also featuring in the top 10 most-searched list.

Never thought news of di Maria joining us would be over-shadowed by anything else on our side, but apparently, Woody had other plans, lol..

Back