The Manchester United Thread

Absolutely no idea what Wenger is doing. He tried to hijack Remy's deal and failed hilariously. He let Falcao slip through his fingers. Yaya Sanogo it is!

There's few people in sport I hate more than Wenger so its looking side splitting so far ...

He got completely shafted over by his wife. Divorce settlement is apparently in the billions. Poor guy

Well, its all happening in the Cyprus courts mate and its not so bad ... So been wondering what else is the problem ...

Well, its all happening in the Cyprus courts mate and its not so bad ... So been wondering what else is the problem ...

Probably lack of ambition hurting? Rodriguez and Falcao out, other players are likely to be worried and want a move.. That being said, still doesn't explain the lack of replacements/transfers, lol, especially since they have salary-tax benefits..

City won't sell to us, no matter what, I think. He's rumoured to be off to Everton, although, if he can improve his concentration, he can be a class defender.
See they were interested but they have ruled a move out. But interest in Cleverley.

David Ornstein

""It looks set to be a familiarly busy deadline day at White Hart Lane as Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino tries to put the finishing touches to his squad. While there are likely to be a number of outgoings - Lewis Holtby, Sandro and Aaron Lennon the most high-profile candidates - bigger news is a potential incoming, with Manchester United forward Danny Welbeck a definite target. I'm told by one source that discussions between Tottenham, United and the player's representatives took place until 01:00 BST today so that is certainly one to watch as the 23:00 BST deadline looms.""

David Ornstein

""It looks set to be a familiarly busy deadline day at White Hart Lane as Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino tries to put the finishing touches to his squad. While there are likely to be a number of outgoings - Lewis Holtby, Sandro and Aaron Lennon the most high-profile candidates - bigger news is a potential incoming, with Manchester United forward Danny Welbeck a definite target. I'm told by one source that discussions between Tottenham, United and the player's representatives took place until 01:00 BST today so that is certainly one to watch as the 23:00 BST deadline looms.""
Holtby gone to Hamburg and Sandro and Lennon faves for QPR.

Wont let me view :(
4ce7b39b19a3c61b25da754f.jpg

Back