The Manchester United Thread

Tom ****** Cleverley demands money to leave. This is annoying even when I see it in FM let alone irl!!!

Tom ****** Cleverley demands money to leave. This is annoying even when I see it in FM let alone irl!!!

******, top-club would never give him the chances like we have.

Last edited:
Really fail to see how he is a ******, club shouldn't have offered him the contract either length or wage amount.

Just is... turning down an opportunity for playing regular football and it's obvious he has the wrong attitude... no wonder he never made it.

images

Well, suffice to say, noone expected this after a summer of hesitating and whatnot. Craziness! When was the last time we were active on Deadline Day, if you exclude Fellaini? Berbatov?

Well, suffice to say, noone expected this after a summer of hesitating and whatnot. Craziness! When was the last time we were active on Deadline Day, if you exclude Fellaini? Berbatov?

Bringing in Di Maria was a ground-breaker for us, probably makes the club a lot more tempting to the elite players such as Falcao as well.

I know we're Manchester United, but it has been ages since we made a huge signing from abroad like Di Maria.

Bringing in Di Maria was a ground-breaker for us, probably makes the club a lot more tempting to the elite players such as Falcao as well.

I know we're Manchester United, but it has been ages since we made a huge signing from abroad like Di Maria.

Who was our last big signing from abroad? Nistelrooy? Kinda scary.. CR7 doesn't count..

Back