The Manchester United Thread

O M G!!!! if falcao happens, muppet signing like no other for me. Just waiting city to snag the deal :(

Take nothing away from what was a fantastic performance but you also have to remember that we had Frank ******* Lampard playing in the pivot

Lol, Falcao's goal record is godly though in general.

Man U going for the mullet?

All business upfront, party at the back?

C'mon LVG get a ball winner ffs.

O M G!!!! if falcao happens, muppet signing like no other for me. Just waiting city to snag the deal :(
He passed medical. Just waiting for official announcement. I got a cheeky feeling United is waiting for someone else as well.

Lol, Falcao's goal record is godly though in general.

No doubt about it mate. Top class signing and he looks well suited to the EPL. Heavy financial commitment for one season but it would be worth it if he fires y'all to the title

Take nothing away from what was a fantastic performance but you also have to remember that we had Frank ******* Lampard playing in the pivot

Thou shall not take the Lord's name in vain ( Or something like this).

No doubt about it mate. Top class signing and he looks well suited to the EPL. Heavy financial commitment for one season but it would be worth it if he fires y'all to the title

I honestly think £6m is good for a season, his wages are hefty but we've got rid of quite a few players.

I honestly think £6m is good for a season, his wages are hefty but we've got rid of quite a few players.

Yeah it should be all right mate. Just wonder how everyone is going to fit in once RVP comes back especially due to limited number of games although that's a great problem to have

6m is peanuts to United, he is so many levels above hernandez and welbeck it's scary that we might have falcao, rooney and rvp and not even in europe!!!

Yeah it should be all right mate. Just wonder how everyone is going to fit in once RVP comes back especially due to limited number of games although that's a great problem to have

Lord knows.... I still stick to the theory we got him so Arsenal couldn't :P

According to quotes from Telegraph from Jorge Mendes.... it's a permanent deal but first year must be loan due to FFP issues... apparently due to Monaco side.

O.M.G... I've literally lost all joy if this is true.... spunking £50m on Falcao is outrageous considering we could of got Hummels or Vidal with that.

Wtf is our thinking... hope it's just a loan... for 1st season.

6m is peanuts to United, he is so many levels above hernandez and welbeck it's scary that we might have falcao, rooney and rvp and not even in europe!!!

Fee is peanuts, his wages are higher than the fee...

**** CHico off to real.. i liked him.. not recently but still..

According to quotes from Telegraph from Jorge Mendes.... it's a permanent deal but first year must be loan due to FFP issues... apparently due to Monaco side.

O.M.G... I've literally lost all joy if this is true.... spunking £50m on Falcao is outrageous considering we could of got Hummels or Vidal with that.

Wtf is our thinking... hope it's just a loan... for 1st season.

Balls to the the defence and midfield lets just score aha. Only signing i've been excited for this season which is a surprise considering herrera and di maria.

Apparently it's just option to buy at the end.... phew. I can relax, for few minutes.

Apparently it's just option to buy at the end.... phew. I can relax, for few minutes.

Why he's fecking lethal and next summer we'd be getting a defender and midfielder regardless if we spent 50m on the Falcao.

Ohh did you mean we had to pay 50m now?

Last edited:
Why he's fecking lethal and next summer we'd be getting a defender and midfielder regardless if we spent 50m on the Falcao.

Ohh did you mean we had to pay 50m now?

Yeah, 1 yr loan 6m, + 9mil wages, with option to buy on completion (if player agrees) for 50mil (depending on the paper/site).

Getting shot of young and fellaini with their wages might help people who for some reason care about what the club spends on fees/wages, strange folk.

Back