The Manchester United Thread

Getting shot of young and fellaini with their wages might help people who for some reason care about what the club spends on fees/wages, strange folk.

Yh, still no idea why Fellani was ever bought, but he'll go. Italy probably, fingers crosssed.

Yh, still no idea why Fellani was ever bought, but he'll go. Italy probably, fingers crosssed.

'David, we have to sign someone or the fans will crucify us'
"Okay I have an idea'.

According to quotes from Telegraph from Jorge Mendes.... it's a permanent deal but first year must be loan due to FFP issues... apparently due to Monaco side.

O.M.G... I've literally lost all joy if this is true.... spunking £50m on Falcao is outrageous considering we could of got Hummels or Vidal with that.

Wtf is our thinking... hope it's just a loan... for 1st season.
ITS not problem for us but for Monaco. We are fine with FFP!

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan · 4m

BREAKING NEWS: I'm hearing we may be getting Welbeck on loan. #DeadlineDay #afc

---------------------------------------------------------

Not happy if this happens, Vermealen didn't come to us... so why would we help a top 4 rival.... this would make no sense at all.

Guillem Balague ✔ @GuillemBalague
Falcao agents insist he's been bought €65m for 4 years. Loan deal first for FFP reasons?
11:36 AM - 1 Sep 2014

Phil Thompson saying Rooney partnering Fletcher..... what's he on... has he forgot Ander Herrera & Daley Blind.

Will be great to see Falcao in the prem! Definitely think utd will get top four this season now

Also, I guess this just confirms that LVG intends to stick with 3-5-2. You don't keep Falcao, RVP and Rooney on wage bill if you intend to play with one forward.

LOL Thompson on SSN talking bollocks. Liverpools defence was wank last year and nearly won the Prem, we have improved our squad massively and he thinks top 4 is no chance. ****!

LOL Thompson on SSN talking bollocks. Liverpools defence was wank last year and nearly won the Prem, we have improved our squad massively and he thinks top 4 is no chance. ****!

Lol calm down, he was talking odd though... Fletcher & Rooney in middle.... Fletcher will be lucky to be on bench when Blind Herrera and Di Maria are all available.

Phil Thompson saying Rooney partnering Fletcher..... what's he on... has he forgot Ander Herrera & Daley Blind.
He a **** talking *****! No clue what so ever, if it was Pool who signed Falcao, Di Maria etc. He would be banging one out polishing the SSNHQ floor!

He a **** talking *****! No clue what so ever, if it was Pool who signed Falcao, Di Maria etc. He would be banging one out polishing the SSNHQ floor!

Tommo, merson, le tiss, walsh, cotte, mcnally all hate us and prob few more on sky sports as far as pundits go, maybe top the bbc on united hate.

Charlie Nicholas is probably only one who is unbias.

Last edited:
Back