The Manchester United Thread

Another ***** day away at goodison on the cards, great timing on carrick, jones and rojo getting injured.

Dangerous for Utd now as they will have to be more attacking and Lukaku on the coutner is lethal.

Wow. There's still the 2nd half remember? We have a habit of throwing away goal cushions so unsure why some are resigned to a loss already. Remember-football is a game of two halves.

Wow. There's still the 2nd half remember? We have a habit of throwing away goal cushions so unsure why some are resigned to a loss already. Remember-football is a game of two halves.

Yeah, game's still open I think. United is playing pretty good, some of their passing was sublime. Both goals were just individual mistakes.

Smith just seems to think we will lose before every game and when we go behind thinks we cant recover. Don't know why tbh maybe he is the new Zzeezzy :P

Yeah, game's still open I think. United is playing pretty good, some of their passing was sublime. Both goals were just individual mistakes.

We've passed it about well but lacked any penetration which to be honest is a bit of a recurring theme, think back to Chelsea as well we should be creating much more with the possession we have.

In most game this season we haven't usually created much at all in terms of clear chances but we have usualy been clinical with the few we have had.

Smith just seems to think we will lose before every game and when we go behind thinks we cant recover. Don't know why tbh maybe he is the new Zzeezzy :P

Seems it lol. Though if I do even more cheerleading for the opponents I may have to invest in some pom poms lol.

This is the type of game where I'd much rather have a Gundogan or Fabregas on the pitch rather than Herrera, much better at creating something on the ball which Herrera is rather lacking in that regard.

Back