The Manchester United Thread

Sad news for Rio and his children.
Far too early for such a beautiful lady to depart.

i see, thanks; poor guy and his kids

Punctuation is necessary at times, mate =P I literally did a double-take upon reading your statement..

But yeah, regards are present with Rio and his kids, they're probably devastated right now.

Dissapointed Young is starting tbh as he has been poor last couple of games, and I think Di Maria would be better unlocking a team sitting with 11 men behind the ball. Also Rooney in CM again :(

Sorry but this is dire! So many things wrong. Herrera is getting left stranded in midfield as everytime he has the ball Rooney runs away from him towards there box and Fellaini is playing as an STR nearly so basically Herrera is getting no help what so ever. RVP is dropping deep far to often and making it easy for WBA defence. Also the effect of having Herrera with no one helping him in CM is making our wingers drop deep and narrow to collect the ball from him. Fellaini is wasted atm with us not playing a more direct style of play. We have done jack with all our possession bar a couple of half chances.

So boring, such slow tempo and just no urgency or excitement.
Exactly. Least before today and Everton we were playing with tempo. Just shows how important our midfield is! Without Carrick in there or Blind in there helping Herrera we have no to dictate it as Rooney and Fellaini just keep bombing towards goal.

WOW were at home to WBA and were playing Fellaini as STR and RVP in midfield. So 2 STRs on the pitch and both playing in midfield. I am one of the most positive posters on here but this is bull. Deserved that!

Oh wow what a free kick by Brunt

Edit-Olsson credited with goal

Last edited:
Back