The Manchester United Thread

Can I ask mate if anything I have posted has been poor or had poor sources? Most the time I only post confirmed stories from the club or transfer news that is from reliable sources. I honestly feel that no matter what I post someone will be unhappy. I don't have a clue why I got warned for posting the last few days?

I had no idea you had been to be honest.

I would say Guardian, Independent, Telegraph, Ladyman from the Mail. Club website.

Wouldnt post sportwitness, would post the best from Twitter, but not too many.

Keep it to big and relevant.

I would say Guardian, Independent, Telegraph, Ladyman from the Mail. Club website.

Ok mate will stick to your suggested sources from now on and post the rest in the Transfer Rumour thread. And not to many tweets.

That's what I original thought, but I also would not be surprised either.
He's Perez's playtoy. Only way Bale will leave this summer is
1) He falls out with Perez massively
2) Perez leaves the position

And Bale doesn't strike me like someone who would make problems.

He's Perez's playtoy. Only way Bale will leave this summer is
1) He falls out with Perez massively
2) Perez leaves the position

And Bale doesn't strike me like someone who would make problems.
I agree it would be very very unlikely tbh. But with a big enough offer and an new Perez play toy I could see Woodie going full muppet if LVG really wanted him.

You must be taking the Michael Mike surely!!

I'm no fan of the Daily Mail, but Ian Ladyman is actually pretty good.
Not sure what to make of the Bale news you? Would be a great signing and would still have a bit of cash left, but would rather see to the needed areas first.

Not sure what to make of the Bale news you? Would be a great signing and would still have a bit of cash left, but would rather see to the needed areas first.

This isnt just a LVG thing. United see Bale as the closest thing to Giggs and Ronaldo. There is a proper obsession here. LVG loves goals from the flanks so it works on all angles. Do I think we will get him? No. Will we try again? Absolutely

This isnt just a LVG thing. United see Bale as the closest thing to Giggs and Ronaldo. There is a proper obsession here. LVG loves goals from the flanks so it works on all angles. Do I think we will get him? No. Will we try again? Absolutely
Bit weird Ogden and Ladyman coming out with similar articles. I agree about Bale. Could you imagine us fans with Bale,Depay,Gundogan,Hummels,Clyne in the summer window LOL.

Bit weird Ogden and Ladyman coming out with similar articles. I agree about Bale. Could you imagine us fans with Bale,Depay,Gundogan,Hummels,Clyne in the summer window LOL.

Wont get Depay if we get Bale. He is the alternative.

I think we will get Depay, Hummels, Clyne, Schneiderlin and a CF

Wont get Depay if we get Bale. He is the alternative.

I think we will get Depay, Hummels, Clyne, Schneiderlin and a CF

If Schneiderlin isn't playing in London next season I'll eat my hat. Arsenal or Spurs IMO.

Why would we need Bale though? Di Maria has been **** this season by his standards but he's played mostly as the left of a midfield 3 and the odd game on the right when we changed formation. If we played a more attacking style with Di Maria as the left winger/inside forward I dont see a problem. Even as an out an out right winger he could do a job with Depay on the left if we get him. I really dont see the point in carting off Di Maria and making a big loss for Bale just yet. Next season maybe, after Bale has had yet another year of stick from Madrid fans and they force the club to sell to make way for the next big thing.

Back