The Manchester United Thread

Lingard, Keane, Pearson, Janko and James are back.

Henriquez, Varela, Johnstone and Johnstone are still out on loan.

Am i the only one who got ****** by van gaal's comments on van persie?

"This is the end of the road"...c'mon

So he missed one penalty...it's not like rooney hasn't missed some either

Am i the only one who got ****** by van gaal's comments on van persie?

"This is the end of the road"...c'mon

So he missed one penalty...it's not like rooney hasn't missed some either

You didn't read his entire statement...

"No. He is now at the end of the road. It is always [the same]," he added. "Wayne Rooney has missed also, so when you miss, you are at the bottom again."

With LvG, nothing is sacred, nothing is taken for granted, you have to work for it, no matter your relationship with him. I told about this before the WBA match, when we had an arguement about RvP favoritism. Kinda validates my statement, lol.

But coming back to it, I don't see much wrong with what he said. Rooney missed the last penalty we had against Liverpool, so he was removed and RvP took it, I'm guessing? But it's back to Roo again after that miss. RvP's was more galling because it cost us points, especially in the scramble for top 4. Add to that, the woeful form he has been in this season, and you can see why LvG reacted in such a fashion.

Real Madrid have a habit of playing him as a striker. Which he explictly isnt.
Really don't know what Carlo was doing tonight. Juve play narrow possession based football, so he plays his 2 best wingers as STRs and leaves a STR in scoring form on the bench :O

Really don't know what Carlo was doing tonight. Juve play narrow possession based football, so he plays his 2 best wingers as STRs and leaves a STR in scoring form on the bench :O

Also he really doesn't rate Silva, Khedira or Illar does he.

Ramos in midfield looked as bad as playing rooney there.

Selection wise and tactically was poor from Ancellotti.

LOL was thinking the same. In Rooneys defence least he can complete a pass, don't think Ramos hit his player once lol. Can see why Khedira and Illar are being sold, I have actually liked Silva this season.

Last season Bale was OK. This season is decent as well. He only had one good season. He's way to one-dimensional for my liking and definitely not worth 50m price tag.

Ramos worked superb in midfield vs. Atletico, tbh. And they press a lot harder than Juve ever did. Seems he just had a day off.

And Bale's real problem is Ronaldo. They really do the same thing, but you can't have two wingers constantly cutting inside, cause that would be to narrow, so Bale is being made to play against his natural strengths, and its showing.

Samuel Luckhurst ✔@samuelluckhurst
Radamel Falcao could remain at United if David de Gea signs new contract #mufc Manchester United transfer news: De Gea contract could include Falcao stay - Manchester Evening News
10:38 PM - 5 May 2015
MEN Sport @MENSports

Manchester United transfer news: De Gea contract could include Falcao...
Radamel Falcao's future at Man Utd could be dependent on whether David de Gea signs a new contract.

View on web
23 23 Retweets 12 12 favorites

sorry for posting this here am at work and was in a rush

I don't know how I feel about that.

If it was the other way around, Keep Falcao and De Gae stay, I would be all for it, but its Keep De Gae and Falcao will stay... Falcao hasn't really shone has he..

I don't know how I feel about that.

If it was the other way around, Keep Falcao and De Gae stay, I would be all for it, but its Keep De Gae and Falcao will stay... Falcao hasn't really shone has he..
Its Mendes trying to manipulate the club to get us to sign Falcao or I will basically get De Gea a move to Madrid. Mitten wrote a good article involving Mendes must be kept happy at all costs, and will be key for Utds future transfers. So its basically sign Falcao and I will talk De Gea into signing and will be helpful in manuvouring targets of yours that I represent from other clubs to Utd.

Back