The Manchester United Thread

Well, its just confidence...

It didn't go well with the squad after undeservedly losing to chelsea

Nonsense it's not confidence that we were awful against everton and west brom.

The rvp pena miss didn't help, in hindsight a point might have been ok.

We were not great, but that wasn't the issue. Even then we created more than enough good openings to win and we didnt take them. Winning when playing badly is just as important as playing well. There is a reason why Chelsea have strolled the league.

Seem to be stock piling top young GKs atm Johnstone,Pereira,Henderson,Milinkovic,Boonen and now Sebtaoui.

Hunger and desire? Are you Alan Shearer? He would have been less likely to offer the moment of quality needed than Falcao.

Rooney played deeper because we didn't have Carrick, not because RVP was back.

I actually used the word urgency, the pace in our game just wasn't there, ok arguably that can be to do with the players but if so do something about it don't wait ages for nothing. Januzaj is capable of beating a man. Falcao can't finish his dinner as of late.

Young as Left Back, Di Maria ahead of him with Blind playing in midfield and Rooney up top honestly would of been a much better situation for us. Not like West Brom are going to come all guns blazing or cause us many problems, it was obviously going to be a game like we saw yesterday.

I actually used the word urgency, the pace in our game just wasn't there, ok arguably that can be to do with the players but if so do something about it don't wait ages for nothing. Januzaj is capable of beating a man. Falcao can't finish his dinner as of late.

Young as Left Back, Di Maria ahead of him with Blind playing in midfield and Rooney up top honestly would of been a much better situation for us. Not like West Brom are going to come all guns blazing or cause us many problems, it was obviously going to be a game like we saw yesterday.

Januzaj couldnt beat an egg right now.

We didnt finish well enough, that's what killed us. RVP had 3 excellent chances that had to be taken.

Januzaj couldnt beat an egg right now.

We didnt finish well enough, that's what killed us. RVP had 3 excellent chances that had to be taken.

I still believe in januzaj...he's going through a rough patch but he's still talented

If you can't be negative about getting a pasting by everton and losing at home, yes at home to west brom then i dunno when we can be negative.

If you can't be negative about getting a pasting by everton and losing at home, yes at home to west brom then i dunno when we can be negative.

Everything may seem gloom but we should try to stay positive...

During fergie's era, didn't we lose to blackburn at home sometime?

I remember when we got mauled 3-0 by newcastle 4 years ago...

It's just bad form...that's all...we need something to ignite that fire that seems blown off atm

We'll be fine for the top 4. Liverpool have Chelsea next and cant see them winning. Now Chelsea have the league won I think they will go all out now to smash teams because of this boring tag.

Palace are on a really bad run and with more players coming back from injury I think we'll be much more solid. Arsenal are puching for second so they wont be sitting back like Chelsea did. Its just not how they play. I think we'll comfortably beat Arsenal, and depending on results, Hull might have to come out and have a go in the last game which will be great for us. If they only need a point thats another story but if it was a choice between Hull needing a point and defending and us needing a win to secure top 4 in the last game, I'm confident we could get the win.

Manchester United
@ManUtd U21s: Phil Jones, Tyler Blackett and Adnan Januzaj are included in the #mufc squad for the match with Southampton at Leigh at 19:00 BST.

We'll be fine for the top 4. Liverpool have Chelsea next and cant see them winning. Now Chelsea have the league won I think they will go all out now to smash teams because of this boring tag.

Palace are on a really bad run and with more players coming back from injury I think we'll be much more solid. Arsenal are puching for second so they wont be sitting back like Chelsea did. Its just not how they play. I think we'll comfortably beat Arsenal, and depending on results, Hull might have to come out and have a go in the last game which will be great for us. If they only need a point thats another story but if it was a choice between Hull needing a point and defending and us needing a win to secure top 4 in the last game, I'm confident we could get the win.

Chelsea will have their own reasons to hammer Liverpool, chief among them is the rising contempt between the two sides.

First and foremost we need to beat Palace.

Utd U21s 1-0 up at half time against Saints. Ashley Fletcher with the goal, good raking pass from Phill Jones from the back Ashley Fletcher controls nicely and smashes it in good finish. Januzaj and Pereira been good so far.

Back