The Manchester United Thread

God Madrids record is shocking tbh. Having spent nearly 850m euros since 2009 and have only won La Liga once and I think 2 cups. I think that's poor tbh, I know they were up against Barca but that's still shocking imo.

God Madrids record is shocking tbh. Having spent nearly 850m euros since 2009 and have only won La Liga once and I think 2 cups. I think that's poor tbh, I know they were up against Barca but that's still shocking imo.

TBH, it doesn't matter how much you spent, that barca side fron 2008-2011 were pretty unshakable

They still got the la decima
Yep cant argue with that. Cant see Madrid winning much anytime soon now, Barca are going to dominate again, with Henrique in charge they are an attacking force again and are even better at the defensive side. I can see the lure of Madrid, but its really not all that imo and as if there winning trophies every year.

Yep cant argue with that. Cant see Madrid winning much anytime soon now, Barca are going to dominate again, with Henrique in charge they are an attacking force again and are even better at the defensive side. I can see the lure of Madrid, but its really not all that imo and as if there winning trophies every year.

Which is why de gea should stay...i think he'll be making a huge mistake leaving for madrid...

With a few quality additions next season, i can see us challenging for all fronts and winning some in the process...

Sky Sports news just reporting Memphis is on his way for his medical. Also Ballague said DDG has not agreed a fee or signed anything with Madrid but knows there interested. And he as an offer from Utd that will increase his wages by 5 times what he is on already, and Madrid wont offer him that amount of money not close. Saying its more personal that money related his decision, but he is far from deciding yet.

Depay just arrived for his medical. Cooper on SSN now confirming this. LOL got all the fans waiting there at the training ground. Should be pics of him in his shirt and signing contract today or tomorrow.

Far from cut and dry like some making out.
just think it comes down to where he is going to be happy the money will help but dont think its that big a deal he will defo have more love here cos real fans and press are twats look what thay are doing to bale

just think it comes down to where he is going to be happy the money will help but dont think its that big a deal he will defo have more love here cos real fans and press are twats look what thay are doing to bale
Yeah I agree tbh. Cant argue with that if it makes him happy to go home. We are not making it easy for him that's for sure. Maybe stay a yr like Ronaldo did. Who knows. All we no he wont be playing next week if his hamstring is bad.

Yeah I agree tbh. Cant argue with that if it makes him happy to go home. We are not making it easy for him that's for sure. Maybe stay a yr like Ronaldo did. Who knows. All we no he wont be playing next week if his hamstring is bad.

Regardless of the hamstring, i would have wanted valdez to start in the final game...alongside some youths

Back