The Manchester United Thread

Shocking from the lino

What happened?

Also, here's chance for Januzaj. Everyone is looking disinterested, maybe he can inspire something. Or blend in with the rest of the squad in this misery.

What happened?

Also, here's chance for Januzaj. Everyone is looking disinterested, maybe he can inspire something. Or blend in with the rest of the squad in this misery.
Still reeling from the Awards night. Least Pool are loosing :)

Should be disappointed with the fact he isn't really that good or not even close to the hype he got last year. Tbf to him i don't think he's a winger and is better suited as a number 10.

Harsh, he's barely had a chance this season, was good under Moyes and is one of our better younger players. No one can prove anything without a run of games and a bit of consistency.

Harsh, he's barely had a chance this season, was good under Moyes and is one of our better younger players. No one can prove anything without a run of games and a bit of consistency.
He had a run of about 8 or 10 games and did nothing.

God we need some good signings in the summer if this is anything to go by, Depay is a start but we need more, RB and CB, no.6 midfielder like LVG has mentioned. Could do with a good striker as well.

Disappointed with the decision to apparently let Rafael leave, yes he's injured a lot but he's been a great servant to us and I think he's absolute quality RB. Would be good option for cover, better than Valencia, would of kept him personally. If he stays fit he's good enough for first choice.

God we need some good signings in the summer if this is anything to go by, Depay is a start but we need more, RB and CB, no.6 midfielder like LVG has mentioned. Could do with a good striker as well.

Disappointed with the decision to apparently let Rafael leave, yes he's injured a lot but he's been a great servant to us and I think he's absolute quality RB. Would be good option for cover, better than Valencia, would of kept him personally. If he stays fit he's good enough for first choice.

Could do with a striker? we badly need one.

Lets be fair, He was the most exciting player in the Moyes era. Not hard to be the most exciting during that time..
He has bags of potential just maybe too early for him.

Lets be fair, He was the most exciting player in the Moyes era. Not hard to be the most exciting during that time..
He has bags of potential just maybe too early for him.

I don't think he suits the position he covers in the first team, probably be better as a no.10 as already mentioned, loan would be great for him but just hoping we do not sell.

Have to say I am surprised by the rafael thing, on his day he is mega.

We're playing ****, there's no real understanding in the team, and not too good against pressure, looking harried. Prefer Jones over Smalling whenever I've seen them both play, Jones looks much more assured on the ball compared to Smalling.

di Maria getting injured when he did didn't help our cause, he actually made a couple of really good runs from CM. Hopefully, Januzaj can step up in the second half.

Valdes is typifying his Barcelona performances here. Excellent saves with silly mistakes. Shouldn't be a Number 1 for us, but then again, maybe he has lack of match fitness.

Oh, and did someone mention Rafael? I absolutely loathe Valencia being played over Rafael at RB. As a WB, which is essentially what Valencia is doing, Rafael is so much, much more dangerous. And he has the pace too.

Meh 1st half don't care tbh, team is on holiday already and nothing to play for. Typical end of season game.

WTF - Never expected to be getting my today's enjoyment from the LFC match! Forza Sparky - Forza Stoke!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So from what I understand, you scratched his back hoping he would scratch yours and now you are crying that he has deserted you in your time of need? Lol

Mendes has zero obligation to your club. His only priority is to get the best deals for his clients as it should be

You really don't know how football works and starting argument for the sake of it. I don't have time for it as I'm sure what will be the end result.

Talking about obligation? Clearly that you don't even read and just reply with whatever you assume. I said we shouldn't be paying Mendes in a hope he will do us a favor as that's what we are doing and when we needed most it's clear he is of no use. His priority is to get best for his clients? lol, tell that to Falcao. And the reason his client signed with him is because of ManUtd.

To put it in simple words for you to understand, I'm saying we shouldn't sign players like Bebe just to keep Mendes happy. Understand?

Last edited:
Jones needs to get some new boots lol. Everytime he gets the ball he falls over, and his passing is aweful. Smalling much the better player!

Jones melts my head.
He's a big awkward gombeen and I have never backed him at United.

Jones melts my head.
He's a big awkward gombeen and I have never backed him at United.

That's harsh, he is just 23 years old. If he can overcome his injury issues then he will become excellent CB. He is good on the ball but looks awkward.

Back