The Manchester United Thread

Yeah because di maria has been brilliant.....

It was going to be a poor game because we had **** all to play for.

Di maria would put in the effort and try things...

he was playing with something to prove to van gaal and the fans

No other person on the pitch was actually playing for ****

LvG on David De Gea: "I cannot say when it will be resolved. He has to say something." #MUFC

LvG: "You have to decide which players have to go and come. I will speak to Falcao tomorrow." #MUFC

LvG says it will be a "heavy" summer for #MUFC. "We have to decide who stays, who goes and who comes in."

LVG straight off on holidays, says all decisions have been made about players, in and out.

LvG to written press: "I've talked with every player. I know which players have to go and have to come. Now is not the right time to say."

Manchester United #MUFC have decided not to keep Radamel Falcao after his season-long loan (via @sistoney67)

bbsport_twitter_normal.png
BBC Sport
@BBCSport Man Utd have decided not to keep Radamel Falcao following the end of his loan from Monaco.

Shame about Falcao, one of the best strikers in the game and he looks like a fish out of water. Forget about playing, he can't even run without falling on his ****.

I was excited when we signed him, genuine class player and also very down to earth but shame it didn't work out. Hopefully he goes back to Atletico Madrid and becomes he player he was.

Shame about Falcao, one of the best strikers in the game and he looks like a fish out of water. Forget about playing, he can't even run without falling on his ****.

I was excited when we signed him, genuine class player and also very down to earth but shame it didn't work out. Hopefully he goes back to Atletico Madrid and becomes he player he was.
Same! Was like Anderson in Macky Ds when I heard he was signing, just did not work out. Gonna be a huge turnover in players again this summer.

Same! Was like Anderson in Macky Ds when I heard he was signing, just did not work out. Gonna be a huge turnover in players again this summer.

Yeah but that's not a good news for United. Again players will take time to adapt to Van Gaal's system. Will be exciting transfer window for fans for sure.

Yeah that's my worry. But it needs to be done imo. Sure will:)

Yeah, with Falcao and RVP off we should have huge wage budget to attract players.

Also rumors that Nani, Rafael, Hernandez are off. Hernandez could have been very good back up and he adds the pace we lack, Nani is better winger than every winger we have and Rafael is much better than Valencia and for some reason they are all leaving. Can't complain though, Van Gaal's vision and judgement of players is excellent so we have to give him time to build his side.

Players who I think will be leaving.
Nani
Rafael
Hernandez
Evans
Blackett (loan)
Januzaj (loan)
Cleverley
RVP
Falcao
Lindegaard

Also maybe De Gea.

Yeah, with Falcao and RVP off we should have huge wage budget to attract players.

Also rumors that Nani, Rafael, Hernandez are off. Hernandez could have been very good back up and he adds the pace we lack, Nani is better winger than every winger we have and Rafael is much better than Valencia and for some reason they are all leaving. Can't complain though, Van Gaal's vision and judgement of players is excellent so we have to give him time to build his side.

Players who I think will be leaving.
Nani
Rafael
Hernandez
Evans
Blackett (loan)
Januzaj (loan)
Cleverley
RVP
Falcao
Lindegaard

Also maybe De Gea.
My thoughts for players leaving-

Amos
Lindergaard
Rafael
Evans
Thorpe
Cleverly
Powell
Nani
Henriquez
Hernandez
RVP
Falcao

Then Blackett,Januzaj on loan. That should save a huge wack on wages, and clear out the rest of the deadwood. God knows who will be brought in and promoted.?

My thoughts for players leaving-

Amos
Lindergaard
Rafael
Evans
Thorpe
Cleverly
Powell
Nani
Henriquez
Hernandez
RVP
Falcao

Then Blackett,Januzaj on loan. That should save a huge wack on wages, and clear out the rest of the deadwood. God knows who will be brought in and promoted.?

andreas pereira for sure and apart from that don't see anyone outstanding talent in U21s. Mensah is excellent talent but he is U18s, so he will be promoted to U21s.

Also I love Pearson, love the way he plays the game.

Shame about Thorpe, rated him highly and surprised he didn't get chances for first team. Some team will be getting potentially very good CB for peanuts.

andreas pereira for sure and apart from that don't see anyone outstanding talent in U21s. Mensah is excellent talent but he is U18s, so he will be promoted to U21s.

Also I love Pearson, love the way he plays the game.

Shame about Thorpe, rated him highly and surprised he didn't get chances for first team. Some team will be getting potentially very good CB for peanuts.
Agree about Thorpe. Treated badly by the club imo. Would promote Pereira,Pearson,Janko,Lingard to all full time first team squad members. Any thoughts on transfers?

What's this nonsense about thorpe getting treated badly, because LVG and past managers haven't give him a go in the first team means he's treated badly? deary me.

What's this nonsense about thorpe getting treated badly, because LVG and past managers haven't give him a go in the first team means he's treated badly? deary me.
Badly is maybe strong. But he has been better than Keane,Blackett,McNair in the Reserves for years, and should have been given a chance at least! He will go on to be a very good Prem player imo, and most Utd fans that watch all the u21 games.

The competition's organisers says that they have been left "shocked and disappointed" by the club's move.

A United statement said that they had taken the decision after assessing the club's "pre-season training needs".

"We had invested considerable time and money on the technical aspect of our visual presentation for the draw itself so that needs to be revamped. We are also in the process of finalising another team to replace United."

"This will come as a huge blow to the legends of United supporters in the province who back the club over the week of our event. We had written confirmation from them that they would be competing and the fact they have gone back on their word is extremely disappointing."

United's statement
"After a thorough assessment of the pre-season training needs of the first team and a detailed assessment of the medical impact of that plan on the reserves, Manchester United has decided not to enter a team in the Dale Farm Milk Cup."

Very disappointed to hear this :(

QLcqv1be_normal.jpeg
Manchester United
@ManUtd Van Gaal: "Falcao is a top professional & a good human being. On behalf of everyone at #mufc, I would like to wish him well for the future."

Sunlivk you always rave over Nani but the fact of the matter is he has been mediocre for us and had enough chances to prove otherwise. He's not better than an inform Di Maria and he's not better than Ashley Young (this season).

Back